1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Clinton crime organization carries on.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Apr 18, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Snopes is a long time clinton supporter and LWN. Her site has been proven wrong on many items, it is a weak source at best.

2. the relic room

the relic room Well-Known Member

I understand, no one here trusts Snopes. As I say, I cited it due to its exhaustive treatment of the subject.

Here are some others:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-clinton-body-count-4056792

https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...dence-woman-who-died-home-explosion-was-test/

All reach the same conclusions.

But, okay, there is no way any of this research could be as credible as the assertions in the simple list in post#6. Besides, there's no point in reading any of it, or attempting to find if there is any pronounced bias in any of the sites that feature such articles, as Britt informed me that this is the Dungeon, not a public library.:D

None of these posts were meant as a defense of the Clintons, or to proclaim them as selfless public servants, free of the blemishes of corruption, overarching ambition, or greed. I was only trying to answer a question, a request for refutation of the narrative put forth.

I'll lay off this battered horse now.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Of course they all reach the same conclusions. To suggest otherwise you'd be saying that a former president of the USA, and a recent 1st loser, have been assassinating people for years, in plain sight right under everybody's noses. Sounds crazy right? Nah, can't be true, it's absolute lunacy, right? Pretty bold statement.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Next they'll be making up shit like an administration planting spies inside the opposition's campaign to subvert elections.
    People have crazy imaginations...

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. the relic room

the relic room Well-Known Member

Would you say that a former POTUS and recent 1st loser have been assassinating people for years, in plain sight, if you could prove it? If you could provide evidence - anything, even hearsay, a statement of the shooter at Starbucks, anything from anyone, any conspiracy theorist who advanced this idea of the Clintons being killers in the first place. Something tangible, verifiable, or with the potential to be corroborated. Something discovered by an independent source.

Does such an animal exist?

Look, we hate the Clintons, these people died, the Clintons must have had something to do with it. I mean, it's right under nose! Why can't you see it? I can't say definitively, but damn that looks suspicious. Y'all are just sheep, the truth is right in front of you, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

All the same tactics and ploys endlessly recycled by conspiracy theorists. They don't have to prove anything, just say it over and over again and dress it up with the trappings of earnestness, and you can back into some kind of believability.

Dunno, y'all. Wasn't trying to pick a fight. If Britt and Fonda didn't want any refutation, why did they ask for it? Would any such research or assertions be acceptable to you?

Gotta say, this reminds me of a cartoon I saw in a magazine years ago. A TV news anchor is pictured, and the caption reads: "It's not a question of right or wrong. I like baseball, I like chocolate ice cream, and I like the death penalty."

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

May as well have posted Facebook memes if you're going to use MSM websites as facts about TheClintons or Obamas

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Snopes is useful but certainly biased and not a reference source. I have read stuff I know to be 100% wrong there. That said if you start with their assertions then do your own research on that and expand it is not all bad. It can eliminate some true Urban Legend type crap. However on politics it is way toward the left of progressivism.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Here is an example of blatant Slant...and if you are one of the few who can't see the angle...please see a neurologist.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/