1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Change".

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Jan 7, 2020.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The playground will be open, or it's time to find a new playground.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Most are not to willing to allow you to subcontract and replacement can get expensive.

tl1098 likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So be it. I only get one trip through this thing called life. No point in wasting it with someone who doesn't want to be around anyone.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I have a remedy. You may get punched in the face. You may get an awesome cooked dinner. In other words, it doesn’t matter what you do so you might as well do something YOU like. Don’t ask for forgiveness later. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

And did you know, that when your wife is in the midst of a hot-flash, and turns to you and says, "I wish YOU had to go through this!", that the appropriate response is NOT, "Like I don't???" I instantly felt like one of those slow-motion crash-test dummies on TV as soon as I said that. She came across the room to me like a Vampire, it was like she became smoke and was instantly upon me.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12 years is a long ass time, should be over soon, seriously. One thing that helped the boss oddly enough was birth control pills, might be worth asking her to talk to her doc about it if you can find a moment of lucidity. I'd still suggest full protective gear when discussing it no matter how sane she seems at the moment.... :D

kangasj, CRA_Fizzer, ducnut and 2 others like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I KNOW it's a long friggin' time but the BC pills are out.
    Already been a removal procedure in the torrid zone years ago. ;)

8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

It’s for hormonal balance, dummy. :D

There’s a reason wise, older men have man caves.

stk0308 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not the point, it was about the hormones being more balanced, wasn't actually for keeping her from being knocked up.

10. Sabre699

She's on an estrogen routine from the Dr. for hormonal balance and it's NOT WORKING guys. Cheeessh.

ducnut likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah got ya. Overall there is no fix, just look at it as it could be a LOT worse if she wasn't doing that :D

And seriously it should be over soon.

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Not sure how long it lasts but I can tell you I came home to an empty now I’m paying her 2 grand a month, and it’s actually worth it.... Best wife for 23 years then 2 years of hell with hourly mood swings and constant nagging and letting me know all my faults...

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You need to take up fishing. She'll be mad about you being gone all the time fishing but she is gonna be mad at you anyway so you might as well go do something.

14. Sabre699

I stay active but I haven't taken the fishing gear out in a while. Always relaxing for sure.

(It's not always mad...just friggin' unpredictable as to when the unit is malfunctioning.) :crackup:

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

First off, hide all the guns and knives. Second, accept your fate...you're doomed.

Sabre699 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And with this thread about mentalpause, I think the Beeb has covered every topic out there.

StaccatoFan, MachineR1 and Sabre699 like this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Have we covered Gynecomastia? Pretty sure Mongo has it.

18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm almost positive it's not the first time it's been covered either.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure we have to an extent but oddly as fat as I am no moobs. Little bummed about that to be honest.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

When equipment starts malfunctioning and you can't fix it don't you just get another one?

Sabre699 likes this.