1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 5 Most Incredible Human Beings in History

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 31, 2020.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Best list so far.

StaccatoFan, SpeedyE and sdiver like this.
  2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

sdiver likes this.
  3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Also doesn't mean you don't.

Greed is deplorable and is the root of most problems. It is also not exclusive to wealthy people.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

AKA PayPal mafia ...several got very wealthy over building a program that takes the credit card, one step further. Nice to be capitalized like that!

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He should be on this list simply for the percentage of his DNA extant in the global population. Diverting a river to remove any trace of someone who pissed you off also deserves consideration.

6. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Fill er up!

image.jpg

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Isn’t that one of those things from Dr. Whut?

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

upload_2020-8-1_13-4-15.png

motion likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

10. nigel smith

A Tardis that was capable of making a truly good cup of coffee would be humanity's crowning achievement.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s pretty un-PC. Differently abled, please.

:Poke:

In Your Corner likes this.
  12. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Just ate Chipotle so sir John Harrington currently tops my list. Followed closely by Joseph Gayetty

13. nigel smith

You just got a job at Starbucks, didn't you?

14. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Yes, Thank you.
    SDiver my good friend for 20 years, Most Successful person I have ever known.....Honest/Generous/Kind/Good-soul.

Unfortunately, my opinions are skewed due to the experiences I faced had happen to me.

"Train your people/workers well enough they can leave and get another job......Treat them well enough, they do not want to leave"
    ~Unknown successful business man~

At University, we watched a movie about a textile plant that supported the whole town, burnt to the ground. Owner got Millions $ from insurance company. He was ready to retire/sell....he had a HUGE insurance payment......he rebuilt the factory for the workers :)
    There are good business people out there....again, I am heavily skewed due to the bottom-feeders (non-successful biz people) wrecking me out.

Thank you.

JBraun likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

ME!

/thread

FrancisA likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

All I can say is I wouldn’t mind working inside the COVID-19 bubble with the gal that served me my coffee this morning at Caribou... ;)

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

It’s a start!
    Getting closer. :rolleyes:

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

In order to answer this question, we must first define what is most incredible mean? From what I’ve seen in this thread thus far, is business savvy. A couple of pages in before we see a morally grounded individual; Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi?
    Can we dig a little deeper? :Poke:

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

The founders of anything modern you think about read about see or touch, the people anyone listed above was trying to emulate or learned from were actually these 4-

Nikola Tesla
    Carl Jung
    Max Planck
    Rumi

nobody else I could think of

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

lol, Isaac Newton simply spat what others before him had found, but because British influence was so strong only he got recognized. There’s as much racism and sexism in science and math especially in those times as there was at your local KKK meet up. Same goes for Einstein. Muddled jargon half stolen from Tesla and other scientists, just as bad as Edison. Don’t even get me started on that douchebag. So no, no offense, that’s an amateur list. Half those people were cunts.