1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2019 Oscars

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Feb 24, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The best movie award is always last. So if Spike Lee was upset, that wasn't on stage or on TV.

I enjoyed that movie. They didn't take a lazy shortcut by making the black character the likable guy who turns the racist Italian around. In fact, he's rather unpleasant in the beginning and that makes for an interesting movie.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One of the few Oscar flicks I actually want to see.

I did record the show for the boss, she ants to see Queen perform, we'll watch that and nuke the rest.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I need to watch more of his stuff :crackup:

I am so glad I'm not the only one who can't tell Pratt/Gosling/Pine et al apart :D

5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I watched the Phillip Island Classic yesterday. Never noticed any racer named oscar.............

crashman and sheepofblue like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wasn’t their already a movie about a white body guard being hired to protect a black singer. What was the name of that movie again? :crackup:

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The family said the movie was trash. Driving Mr Green Book I mean.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There's hardly anything worth watching left on TV these days.
    There was less sexual tension in this new movie.

G 97 likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, no comments about this:
    [​IMG]

I thought he looked maahhhhhvelous!
    LOL!

I'm torn on whether or not I wanna watch Green Book, I mean, they couldn't find a genuine EYEtalian for the role??? :D

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Spoiler alert...

The singer died.

Of course it is the fault of the whites

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The fact that the point of this was to protest Trump makes it even more hilarious.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Conservatives do this kind of stuff all the time. It’s just not limited to the center of the road centrist liberals. Come on guys.

15. Fonda Dix

[​IMG]

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's hilarious because Trump is leading a global initiative to protect gays.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I hate to ask because I know that whatever his reasoning will be beyond retard.

How is dressing up like that a protest against Trump? What type of mental gymnastics does it take to get from that outfit, to OMB?

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Same as Spike Lee, if I do something outlandish, and I say something controversial, Ill get more attention.

19. Fonda Dix

Reading his own words it seems more of an "attack" on traditional masculinity and stereotypes than on Trump. I think I fell for a headline from the Orange Man God media. Probably Breitbart or GWP.

Its interesting that the actor said he never felt more masculine than that moment. If you chop the head off it is a pretty garment but looking at Captain Resting Bitch Face makes it REALLY off putting. He should have smiled.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't know who that is. I did a google image search and see his name, but still have no clue who it is. Wear what you want, Mr. no-name dude. Won't impact my life any.