1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That Delaney guy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Whatchall know about this dude? I've seen him speak several times lately, and he SEEMS to be somewhat level headed. He goes on FOX alot and pretty much answers questions without COMPLETELY deflecting even if he answers in a way that may not be popular to FOXs' audience.
    Just don't know alot about him. And of course, he'll get clobbered here because he has a 'D' in front of his name, but I'd like to hear an honest assessment. As of right now, he seems to be the least kookiest of the whole left wing.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He rapes hamsters.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And there you have it. :crackup:

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Delaney. Democrat. On the surface he sounds coherent. Just don't know about him.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He's a Democrat from MD. Not much else needs said. Just because he sounds coherent amongst a crowd that wants to outlaw airplanes and cows doesn't make him a viable option.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But it makes him a Centerist in a field of Ultra/Far/Lefts

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

This is what I'm trying to find out. I....at the moment....havent seen him say something really left wing. In fact, he says that chicks green new deal is stupid. He just seems to be REASONABLE....at the moment. I guess time will tell.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are bound to be semi sane people in each party.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Agreed. That's why I'm asking. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a rational person from the left in the mix. Hell, the right too. Lol.

R1Racer99 and code3ryder like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're out there, always have been. They usually don't get any press though.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He’s seemingly sane and reasonable and he’s a Democrat? This dude is fucked and you’ll never hear about him again outside Maryland politics. He might even get thrown out and deported to the Republican Party. The only type of deportation the left supports, mind you. Eating their own and running them out of town on rails. :crackup:

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A conservative looking for a reasonably sane Democrat to vote for is like
    a heterosexual male looking for a reasonably straight gay guy to date.

Britt and Fonda Dix like this.
  14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You vote with your dick in your district? o_O

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I would guess he is following the mantra of the Dems of yesteryear. Act moderate until elected, then swerve left. It does not matter though. The machine will crush him soon.

16. In Your Corner

It depends, I'll vote for a cute state rep if one runs.
    Our town has 13 state reps so how much damage could
    one crazy hot big-breasted dumb blonde do?

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Typically it is someone who was raised by Conservatives and wants to rebel, the. Later on they figure out "fk I'm just like my parents"...or.. raised by batshit crazy Dems and just can't break their parents hearts.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Last year the party chair asked all moderate dems to leave the party. They have (finally) clearly defined their path forward. There is no such thing as a moderate democrat anymore. If this is somehow confusing to anyone still, tune in to the 2020 campaigns and it will clear it up.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not sure how it would work on a macro scale but I know alot of people who had their finances devastated by a crazy hot big breasted dumb blonde....

20. In Your Corner

If she lets me motorboat those bad boys I'll vote for her twice.

crashman likes this.