1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to D&D

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Shannon Huffman, Apr 14, 2000.

1. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the guys from D&D Racing for all their help last weekend at Memphis and congradulate them on their excellent finish. Our team really had a crappy weekend and we almost didn't even make the race. Those guys jumped in and helped us get our back-up bike ready after our A bike conked out in practice. We didn't get a chance to thank them enough at the track and I just wanted to let them know we really appreciated their help. It's nice to to know guys you compete against will help you out that much. See ya at Atlanta.

Shannon Huffman
    DRS Racing #73

2. BuckyLeague

BuckyLeague Active Member

You misspelled congratulate....

3. David Boosales

David Boosales Well-Known Member

Shannon, Don't let Bucky bust your chops about the spelling. He once sent me an e-mail with diesel spelled "deisel"

4. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

D@D the next class act of endurance talk about great guys and there equipment looks great too..d@d rulz!!!can i get a t-shirt?