1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to CCE from WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Jan 29, 2002.

1. WERA

WERA Administrator

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I'll second that vote of praise as I just read the article on RRW.

Way to go team! [​IMG]

3. robeytard

robeytard Guest

Woohoo!! That's awesome. [​IMG]

------------------
    Pit Queen
    www.robeysracing.com

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

That is awesome. [​IMG]

5. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Thanks John, this is great news.

Mongo/John:

Is there any way to get the air fence coverage for the Road Atlanta WERA races in July?

This year's WERA GNF was the first time I rode at RA and I witnessed several riders hitting the air fence and in my opinion it saved them from serious injury.

Hell...I'll go ahead and say it....I don't think Road Altanta is passable as a motorcycle race venue without the airfence deployed. What can we do as racers to rent/buy airfence to maybe stay at these tracks that seriously need it? It would be nice to be able to push through these turns without the wall fear.

JMHO.

P.S. How much money would it take to purchase enough airfence to cover RA's dangerous areas?

....and yes in the future I for one do think we will look back and say "can you believe we used to ride those tracks without airfence"....

6. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Deefinitely good news! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen!

7. Nutella

Nutella Swollen Member

Nice to see a little co-operation between the two racing bodies-

I know very few CCS racers, but lots of WERA people. Glad to see their chances of sticking aorund are getting better.

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Is that like Eexcellent? [​IMG]

Simpson, eh? [​IMG]