1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Tim (Navy SeaBee Team 670)

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by rwood64083, Aug 27, 2012.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Tim Vosnick, sorry I didn't get a chance to come by your pits before we left yesterday and say 'thanks' again for the faith, support and trust that I was going to get the SV to the track in time to run endurance. I know that was a lot to ask of someone on short notice with a bike that the wiring wasn't completed until 1pm Friday afternoon (right before I rode it for the first time, into the trailer and haul ass to get to Tally) and the decals/stickers weren't finished until 3:30am Sat morning of race day. I feel you could have ridden with any team and am blessed you stuck with me :up:

What a weekend! :beer:

Now I'm gonna go take a 3 day nap :cool:

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Looks like you guys did great!

3. rwood64083

I am amazed at how well the bike held up but even more how well Tim did on a throw together, non-properly set up, never seen before bike. Will share more details someday when I catch up on a little rest.

4. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

That was too cool!

Had a great time being able to help out even the small amount I did. Glad none of the donated parts caused any problems and that the stops went so smoothly.

You guys railed out there and if I read the scoring right, were only two laps down on first in class. :beer:

Great to meet you Tim and thanks for giving the entire team kudos at the awards presentation - a real class act. :up:

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Congrats guys. Great ride by both of you.

6. rwood64083

Thanks guys!

You can call me the 'Lap Down Guy'. I'm kinda slow that way. Especially trying to follow an act like Tim :cool:

You did a fantastic job helping out as crew chief and keeping everyone organized during stops. Can't express how much you're appreciated Bryan :beer:
    Not to mention... the girls did more than any of us could have asked for by having drinks, ice cold neck wraps ready and helping us with gear and rub downs. Big thanks to all that helped. Couldn't have happened without the crew :up: :up: :up:

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Congratulations on an excellent first weekend for the new team! :up:

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

No doubt. You guys did great.

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Randy,
    THANK YOU for letting me ride and the best pit crew in the paddock. You worked your tail off getting the bike ready and I was honored to ride with you. You did a incredible job and 2nd in class was awesome for the set up time.
    THANK YOU again!!!!!!

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Took me a couple laps to figure out the giant posse screaming and waving at the front end of pit row wasn't cheering me :p Not sure which one of you guys it was, but that was some fun dicing. After you got by I was able to hang and wanted to put in a return move, but got called in a bit early in an attempt to regain some time. We absolutely fooked up our pits and it cost us big time.

See y'all at Road A.

11. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Nice job, guys!

12. rwood64083

A lot of good racing from all teams last weekend. Everyone did great :up:

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Great job Randy and Tim! You guys looked awesome passing me!

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey Dave, I had some payback for you but I was whupped! You young whipper-snappers!!!:Poke::D

Road A brother: bring it!!!!!!

15. rwood64083

Thanks again George! And as always, I appreciate you getting me into this fine sport, showing me the ropes and also having the faith in me to ride on your endurance team this last year. It made transition to operating my own team seamless :beer:

I was just hoping I didn't pass too close. I'm not all that good at my passes and always worry about giving those around me plenty of room.

Wish I was a young whipper-snapper. If I knew then what I know now... woo-hoo! Would have started racing 30+ years ago :D

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, all passes were cool. You are a gentleman, sir!