1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks George!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Atr the last minute George invited me to join the Beast squad. Yes, I went over to the dark side. Hope I didn't slow you boys down too much.
    I had a great time, although my old bones were screaming at the end of my 1 hr stint. In my typical fashion, I said I will never ride endurance again after crawling off the bike, then within 2 hrs of being off the bike I'm remembering how cool it all was hoping to run again.
    Beast or YO, it's all the same: great friends and support and a timeless experience.
    Hope we can do it again someday!
    Hugs and kisses, George!:D:beer:

2. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

During my stints I saw two people on the Beast bike, one was def. Tuna. I think the other was you Morris and u looked great out there! Endurance racing is fast becoming a favorite of mine!

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

John never saw you out there I don't think. I did first hour and a quarter then most of last hour. Noticed dns in sprints. What happened?

4. John LegionST

I saw u :) Was about to pass you when you forgot to turn left hahaha. I did hours 2 and 4.

Had a mechanical sun morn, bike would sporadically pop/cut out when getting on the gas. Tried swapping stator/rec/batt as the batt went dead in qualifying (i only got a couple flying laps) but that wasnt the problem. It wasnt safe as someone easily could have rear ended me, so I relaxed and watched.

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

You're welcome Morris. It was an honor to have you on my team. It was a great day/weekend and I'm still basking.

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I was basking until the alarm went off Monday morning!:(
    Thanks again my friend!!!

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Good work guys.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

True dat; I am better lookin' than the tuna!!!:D

9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

With that tail on bike you can't even see tuna. I was like who let this little kid out :)

10. John LegionST

nope, just arms and legs hanging waaay off haha

11. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I had to crawl all over that thing to get it to turn lol Highside has some pictures...its just silly lookin. lol

And yes, she peace beast has an ass.

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

That's because the Peace Beast SV650 is setup primarily for me. Suspension settings for a big-ass guy, ergonomics for a big-ass guy, and a big-assed ass to better camouflage my big-assed ass. The exhaust bracket works even for small-assed riders.

Go big or go home.