1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for 2012 Endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mperussault, Oct 12, 2012.

1. mperussault

mperussault Well-Known Member

Special thanks to WERA (and Sean and Evelyn and Tom and Jim and everybody for that matter) for the 2012 Endurance race season. While we all love to bitch and complain on the BBS, we do know that it takes a lot of work and dedication to run a business successfully. So congrats to all the people at WERA. And overtime, we have all learned how to communicate with that very special “Mongo” (that’s his user’s ID on the BBS, but nobody really knows who he is….).

We are all looking forward to a great 2013 Endurance series (and I guess when I say this I must also include my friend John Couch-TOBC and all the other great regular racers like Billy (BEI) , Vesrah, MWR, Kinetic, WTF/FTM, Jolly Roger, Katra, Shelby, Lunatics, AOD, Peace Beast, Orthopedics and many more). Because if we did not love Endurance racing we would not be coming back every year.

I must say that the Road Atlanta final 4 hours endurance race was very special with drawing cash prices ($250 * times two) per class for endurance , raffle tickets give away, parade laps, free BBQ from TOBC and a rock concert by Deuces Wild that literally rocked Road Atlanta on Saturday nigh like they had never seen before, compliment of TOBC as well. This is the kind of events we need EVERY race week end.

With all this said, thanks again for a good 2012 Endurance season and locking forward to a rocking 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: 5 rounds or more without Miller is cool, but please no Nelson Ledges)

2. AFM555

AFM555 The Surf Monkey

Fuukin halarious!!!

Actually it is TWF/FTM but I think yours is more accurate!

I agree though. Big thanks to WERA for putting these races on! RA is now my favorite with Miller a close second! b
    Thanks to all the teams, specifically the LWT teams for putting on a great battle! Second never felt so good!

3. mperussault

mperussault Well-Known Member

Sorry about the mistyping.... my subconscious must have kicked in :)

:bow:

4. murray696

murray696 Active Member

Good post, I agree 100%. Had a good time this year and would like to do more next year.

5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

As long you spell FTM part correct it is all good with me :D

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I had a great time during my first year of endurance racing. I never thought it would be so fun. It was great meeting all the new racers/family. I'll be back next year.

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I had a blast the last round as well. Hopefully I get to do several rounds next season.

8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Agreed. :up:
    Another fun season, thanks to all the endurance people for the help and fun times. Here's to more in '13.

9. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Trust me, there was a lot of WTF going on in the Monkey camp.

Great post Michel. We feel the same as you (with of course, exception wrt Miller -- going to really miss that race).

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks to all of you for supporting the series and we are definitely working on some things for 2013.

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

13. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Never trust a f@ckin monkey!! :crackup:

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Plus 1!

We only made two races and had some problems, but, just like Arnold, we'll be back!

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It seems clear that some of our west-coast grease is rubbing off on you all, as evidenced by Parrish pulling the progressive simian move of counting with his thumb. For Real. :D

Attached Files: