1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks fellas.

Discussion in 'General' started by Repeater, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Ass you all know I did some potty talk on the beeb a while ago. I was going through some shit. I disrespected my wife myself and all of you. My apologies. I sought help. The marriage is a work in progress. I never let down the kids. No drugs. When Dave K (from what I have heard really short angry Marlboro man) opened my eyes to my stupidity I realized I was being an asshat that I was really cornering low.

Just a thank you. I haven't been around for a while. I was planning on racing with WERA at some point but I am just slow as shit now and don't feel like getting in the way.

I will be back reading, and posting from time to time. But I will be my normal boring self.

Stay safe and screw China!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    TurboBlew, joec, motion and 4 others like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What did I do or not do? No idea on what you're talking about. :cool:

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Sounds like he was in No Man's Land between "Im(sic) Out" and "I'm Not Out." Looks like he's grateful that someone cared enough to draw him a map. :flag:

Repeater likes this.
  4. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

You threatened to ban me. I'm normally a decent dude but for gods sakes I was an asshat and you called me out. So thank you very much.

5. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Hey man. We chatted back in April, I remember. Glad to hear your situation is improving. I definitely remember your situation was more hopeful than mine turned out.

Still, I turned out okay. The voices in my head can't be wrong. Right? :)

If and when you're ready to get back on the track, try minimoto. Slow or fast, it doesn't matter. You'll get your speed fix on the cheap. :beer: