1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You: Barnacle Bill...

Discussion in 'General' started by gothicbeast, Dec 1, 2009.

1. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

About 2 months ago I had a get off that ended up getting me cut out of my Leathers. While the suit was in good shape after 5 big crashes, the Medic's were not kind with the leathers.

I after I got the surgery out of the way, I had 4 weeks to get back on the bike and finish my 2009 season.

I talked to Bill and he said he could get me a new set of leathers in time for my race. I was not up to another set of measurements, so bill used my old suit and past measurements as a guide.

2 weeks and a day later, Bill called my wife to tell her that the suit was on it's way. By the end of the week I had a new suit at my house. I put on the suit and the fit was better than the past suit.

I was able to finish the season, ended up not doing to bad overall.

If you need top notch service, someone who cares to call to tell you the suit got shipped out, etc... Give Bill a try.

Again, Thank you to Bill at Barnacle Bill's racing leathers :up:

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

get off the beeb and call me back! :up:

4. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

NO!:Poke::D

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

thank you, Ms. Leather Goddess. will get them sent right out to you:up:

6. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

you're more than welcome!

thank you for your patronage and to all of our customers and friends. b bill and darethea

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Jason you look damn sexy in those new leathers. :up:

8. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

Black is very slimming :)