1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas Church Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 5, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Pictures of tiny objects aside. I celebrated this thread by purchasing another Wilson Combat.

The more you libs cry. The more I am willing to buy.

Thanks in part to the current POTUS and resulting stock market.
    Plus yields were good.

CMRA 270 and Orvis like this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nice!

G 97 likes this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That's why I shoot my rifles on the pistol range and vice versa.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

While I don't really think this is the right thread, it's devolved so that I might as well... Thanks to Trump being pres I can finally buy reloading supplies. I haven't touched my guns or press in years. I just reloaded 100 rounds of 308, and about 50 of 38spcl. Got about 50 44 Magnum tomorrow, 30 or so 460 then a few 357. After Christmas I'll buy a big order of bullets and load a big stash of everything else. While I don't really like Trump, I do thank him! I might actually buy another gun or two!!! Maybe I'll finally get that AR15 or get a 16" top to my AR10 24".

CMRA 270 likes this.
  5. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

I'm just getting into reloading. Probably make sure I get enough supplies before things may go to shit in the future.

6. blkduc

So lemme get this straight...you have 2 Wilson Combats? 2? I lust over those. Aren't you just down in IA? Shit dude, you could drive up here for a day to let me shoot your WCs...it's just a short drive. :p

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Most people that pay me to step on their junk prefer that position ;)

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Straight from Berryville. Which is in the middle of nowhere Arkansas. Always make a side trip while doing Bike Blues and BBQ. Worth the trip as they always roll out the red carpet for you. Good peeps.

blkduc likes this.
  9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

The next few years should be good. Even with the recent shootings, there's been zero panic with our current POTUS. FYI, powdervalleyinc.com has always had the best prices on bullets/primers/powders. :) Also, always remember to save up and make one big order when it comes to primers and powders to save on that hazmat fee.

G 97 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I do get a good laugh that Obama and libs helped spur the greatest increase in AR and ammo sales with their rhetoric.
    I wonder if they realize how their own behavior more than doubled gun sales while the messiah was in office.
    Oh the irony. :crackup:
    Liberals saving America as always. LOL.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Funny how in 2008 & 2009 they pretty much had absolute power yet the only time there are problems is when you have republicans in control. Even funnier is now the roles are reversed and you have a bunch of spineless, dickless republicans who refuse to pass the exact same legislation they voted for just a couple of years back.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This cracks me up too. Obama and the rest of the gun grabbers have gotten more guns in to the hands of the general public than the NRA could have ever hoped for. And no one takes in to consideration the thousands upon thousands of 80% lowers that have been sold either. The rabid left would be shaking in their boots even worse if they knew how many unserialized, unregistered firearms there are out there.

G 97 and Britt like this.
  13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I vote with my dollars. I voted for an AR10, a Barrett, a Kimber 1911/22, a Ruger Lite...and, "they" don't consider these "arms", I also voted for archery equipment. :D
    My next votes will go to the 80% candidate, reloading equipment/supplies and suppressors.

Future votes will be an anvil, forge and hammers. I have a lot of currently useless lawn mower blades, shock rods and wheel studs.

G 97 likes this.
  14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am sure they saw the "Returns on Investments" in their Stock portfolio..

gixxerreese likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

For the dumb people who still struggle with comparing us to others.

In Your Corner likes this.
  16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

There is a difference between wanting to stop something and kill it. Basis concealed handgun course 101. Since I have been a professional mechanic, I look for the right tool for the job. Glad you speak for everybody, by the way, were you considered chubby as a child?

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Longer barrels are more easily aimed. That's why they tend to be more accurate. :beer:

18. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Are you going to be fabricating chainsaw bayonets lol

19. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Is it legal to use a muffler on a chain bayonet?

20. blkduc

If you are using iron sights then yes because the front sight is farther away from the rear sight. I'll give you that one! :beer: