1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teenager Kicks CNN's Ass! Congrats!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

This kid is evil. CNN rocks. OMB.

Did that get you hard again? Not sure what you're fishing for out of this.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Just making the point that you and others come in here arguing constantly with an empty basket of knowledge.

3. Chino52405

:crackup:

Don't you have another conspiracy theory to post in another thread.

4. Spang308

Want to give an example of a conspiracy theory I support?

5. Chino52405

Not sure why I'm bothering, but here's one such query that can be run with no shortage of results. I was sort of surprised it wasn't paginated honestly. Good for you.

Attached Files:

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I guess they won't be inviting him on for a show :D I love that this guy and whoever his lawyers are have nailed the media. This is his second or third settlement? I know there was at least one before this. :bow:

7. Spang308

It's cute you think the deep state is a conspiracy theory. Guess Russia got Trump elected too?

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The only time this has been said about CNN

blkduc, kangasj, Banditracer and 2 others like this.
  9. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

I’m close to the family and Their parents have raised great kids. Nick and his little brothers are outstanding kids and are probably way better off than I was as it comes to respecting their parents and others. I know how much shit and stress this family went through and I’m happy they’re finally getting something out of this, although what I’ve seen them go through won’t probably be covered with any amount of cash... but either way, it’s good news.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No shit. Those people who still deny it exists are morons. I don't even communicate with them anymore. Why waste my time.

lrrs517 likes this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So after all this ^ Now this -
    https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020...ve-a-76-million-question-for-cnns-moderators/

lrrs517 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How many have passed since this crap started in 2003?

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member