1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teen Werewolves: True Story

Discussion in 'General' started by socalrider, May 28, 2010.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

2. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

hahaha. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I thought emo was gay ( NTTATWWT).

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

I can not tell you how frickin' glad I am that they are NOT trying to be "intimidating or menacing or anything".

Schew.

4. jeffsv

jeffsv Well-Known Member

ghey.... you want werewolves, little kiddo's? try the howling or underworld....

5. povol

povol Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of emo's live next door to me, we called them fags in our day. Every time i look at them i get this urge to smack the piss out of one of them.My kids and these kids grew up together and they are not really bad kids, its just that look they have to them that drives me mad .I am glad i chose the path as a parent that i did, it kept them in different circles and the end result has been as different as night and day.My daughter has graduated college suma cum-laude, gotten married, has a career and bought a house. The emo girl next door, dropped out of school and is working on her second bastard child. My son joined the Air Force after a couple years of college, the emo boy his age is on probation and lays around his moms house with his emo buddies getting high and selling dope.Some parents think its cute to let their kids "discover themselves", i always thought it was a load of shit.Kids need direction and guidance. If you let them wonder as they please, it will turn out bad more times than not.

6. SR621

SR621 Well-Known Member

At least they're not posers or looking for attention like those kids in gangs.

:crackup:

7. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

Why do they all sound gay when they talk?

Could there be a connection?

8. g.mccormick

Dude I can almost guarantee you that all those emo and "werewolve" guys have tasted cock atleast once. Even if it was "just the tip"

9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I couldn't even watch the whole video. Just fucking stupid and the parents should smack the shit out of those kids.

I almost dropped a little emo skater punk thing the other day. Stupid fuck was with his little ass buddy walking across the jogging path, hair in their faces didn't see me and then gave me shit when I scared them out of their little "i hate my parents lets go suck dick" conversation. Man I wanted to beat the little shit!

10. On topic:
    I take this emo shit personally. I don't have kids but, I feel I still let it happen. I wasn't boisterous enough in my "Hey you little fucker, pull up your pants and get a pair that fit right." Cut your hair and get some fucking self respect."
    I think "we" caused this by not standing up enough and saying "Quit being stupid." Same reason these little rats wear Pajamas to walmart cause people don't just say "Hey stupid, put some fucking clothes on before you get raped.. or just look stupid."

Bring back paddling in schools.
    Off topic:

I couldn't find the post of "The Kook Abides" full size avatar pics. :Poke:

11. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

yeah where is the link! She looks smokin' hot!

12. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

I used to hang with the Goth kids and the Skater/grunge kids growing up and these pansies would not have lasted back when any of us were young. I saw some kid with that tail in walmart the other day and well...it's walmart so I didn't think twice about it.

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

It's kids being kids. Kids have to find some way to stand apart from their parents, it is just a part of becoming an independent person.

I'd bet that in ten years, 95% of them will look back on that period in their lives and laugh at how silly they looked.

5% will get carried away with the mythology and do something stupid, just like every other group of kids who choose a way to express themselves, from the jocks taking steroids to the skaters smoking dope, the music lovers doing drugs, etc. Most will pass through the phase and move along with their lives. A few will fall into a rut and be stuck there, eventually coming to a bad end.

I'm amazed at how many on this bbs want to visit violence upon these kids.That actually makes me kind of sick.

14. 418

418 Expert #59

No shit. You wanna beat up on couple of kids for dressing weird, get on with your bad self. :rolleyes:

15. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Give me... a keg... of beer.
    teenwolf (1).jpg

16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I see your Werewolf and raise you one fifth-level magic user.

Roll your 24-sided die now, heathen.

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No kidding. To each their own.

18. g.mccormick

I don't want to do harm to them. I agree to each their own. Then can express themselves as they see fit, and I can laugh at them as I see fit. :crackup: