1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team USA?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lee#144, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Just because Fraley claims I sexually assaulted him doesn't mean it didn't happen. :D

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep did the project from @#$#@ in DC once. I flew in and the boss asked me to meet him at a hotel. I asked why and got almost no answer just a time. Turned out we were firing the guy that was supposed to carry on the stuff I started (3 times). I am sure I was there as a witness just in case. The less I knew the less I could say other than about the events that night if it came to that (it didn't). But hey I did catch the sniper while I was there (on another trip)

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

5E5F6294-99B5-44B6-9AA2-60270474E850.jpeg

BHP41 likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You say yes but you also say we are supposed to always believe her. Make up your mind. If we are to always believe her and there are many lying bitches out there as you just admitted, then how could he possibly not have this stance? Duh bro. I own a pawn shop and would never have a closed door meeting with a woman there without my wife or an employee present. Even when I take a little old lady in the back and let her watch me polish her jewelry I will have someone standing near us both doing busy work. You must have never ever ever ever been a leader in life at ANYTHING. It’s common sense to those of us in charge of shit.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Well shit...I'd have never opened my mouth about anything if I'd known we had a real bonafide pawn shop owner in here. :rolleyes:

6. Quicktoy

Exactly my point. You belittle but have no counter argument.

7. Quicktoy

I’m also type rated in a 737. Have a bachelors of science in Aeronautical Science from Embry Riddle with honors. I’m also a SOT2, meaning ATF allows me to build machine guns and silencers and sawed off shotguns. Does that make my argument more valid?

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Totally. You won.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Just checking... Is Embry Riddle a beeb-certified Prominent University?

Also, what is your current bid/ask on silver bars? I've got a few and I'm curious about what the process is when I eventually decide to liquidate them.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You call me, motherfucker! :mad:

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

Then say you were wrong about Pence or next I’ll call you what you really are and that’s a liar.

12. Quicktoy

I dunno. It’s the closest university to a major speedway. I looked towards the Chicane at Daytona from my dorm room. After 9/11 I just walked away from flying. No more money. As far as bars, we pay 80% on bars and sell for 10% over. I pay more and sell for a little more US minted coins. In Florida the coins sell faster due to no tax. If you throw them up on eBay expect to get spot or a few cents under.

auminer likes this.
  13. auminer

30% spread (actually 37.5% from a buy to sell perspective) is the one major drawback of owning physical bullion... and TAX??? :mad:

I'm not selling them ANYTIME soon, but when I do, I will be looking for a no paperwork, cash type deal. I've got about 5# of pre-64 coins as well... didn't realize there was a tax implication on pawn shop (and presumably any other storefront buyer) sales of bars.

When I'm flush, I've had reasonable luck on Craigslist offering to buy bars & coins at spot. Maybe when it's time to monetize them I'll try the same.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Quicktoy

I totally get it. Letgo is another great outlet to sell at spot. As far as the taxes go, silver bars are a commodity so there is tax when we or anyone sells them. Silver US minted coins are currency and there’s no tax on currency. That’s the simple difference. My bars will sit on the shelf for months. My silver coins usually get bought up in a week when they come out.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When you buy bars how do you verify
    that they are genuine?

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. auminer

Ask for pictures of the bars before even setting up a meeting. If it's not a known mint I decline to meet.

Once I do meet, magnet, appearance, density, thump "ding" test.

If there's any doubt I decline to buy.

Setting up the meet in the parking lot of the cop shop weeded out one guy.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

So if I cancel a one on one meeting with a dude it’s perfectly OK and I’m not being disrespectful but if I cancel a one on one meeting with a female I’m being disrespectful. :crackup:
    Does anyone else see the irony.
    Liberal logic is outstanding,

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes but if you don’t have it written on a piece of paper it’s not policy. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. auminer

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

You and Mike need to knock this shit off, LOL. He's talking about "intelligent lefties" he allegedly knows, and you're talking about liberal llllllllllll...... liberal lllllllllllllllllll.... shit, my keyboard won't even type it.

G 97 likes this.
  20. Quicktoy

I scratch test and put 14k acid on them.