1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team USA?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lee#144, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

rapinoe has always been searching for her spotlight on the team, often behind the likes of Morgan and Wambach. She started her Kap antics a few years ago but decided she wasn’t being talked about enough lately so she’s right back in the media trashing the administration. Oh and Ali Krieger has to get in on the bs train too! Cut em both, open their roster spots to some other kid that wants to represent their country instead of these two self absorbed old bags that are in their twilights of their careers.

K51000, Raceless man, XFBO and 2 others like this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just let the 15 year old boys from Dallas play instead since they kicked "team USA's" asses anyway.

DrA5, BHP41 and Lee#144 like this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I hope they lose. How's that bitches, you turned your country against you? You kick a fucking ball around for the U.S. NATIONAL TEAM. Act like it.

BHP41, Lee#144 and aaronson like this.
  4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Overpaid dumbass. What’s worse is that none of her teammates have called her out publicly for it. Not sure why one hasn’t busted in on her media time and said this is BS.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Someone needs to kick her in the nads.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Go France!!!

BHP41 likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who cares what she has to say? The press is playing it up because it's anti Trump but no matter the amount they talk it up, most of the US doesn't even know who she is.

K51000 likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, the vast majority of people hear the name, then find out she plays that boring-assed game where they sort of kick a volleyball around to each other on grass while others stand around picking their nose and they go back to something less boring - like watching paint dry.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You forgot the drama when the fall on how horrible it is. It is bad when golf is better to watch than your skill.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m not sure it’s possible to be more of not a fan, but I am. Gotta love the irony in protesting a country that afforded you the ability to pursue your dreams. Not a fan of most woman’s sports anyway, with the exceptions of Iowa State volleyball and at times basketball. But in general it’s like watching the JV.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Women's college volleyball is ALWAYS worth watching, no matter the team's. :Putter:

Bruce likes this.
  12. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

:flag: I'd be one of them.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FTFY

StaccatoFan likes this.
  14. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

All that ftfy and no one actually fixed it. “Teams” should not be possessive.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, that was my smatfone.

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What’s funny is that if you said this in a group of the “woke” crowd. They would agree with you. :D

Knotcher likes this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”
    --Ernest Hemingway

19. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

[​IMG]

I believe they have acted like Americans, well done you to all of the women's nation team.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

She Stood for the National Anthem today (hands behind he back..)..it was nice to see.. I watched the game while rebuilding carbs for an '88 Hawk GT...