1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TCX R-S2 Evo Boots - Size 43 Euro

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Todd@MPH, May 26, 2018.

1. Todd@MPH

Todd@MPH Too Old...Too Slow

I'm done with these boots. I've tried and tried but they don't work for me. My loss, your gain.

TCX R-S2 Evo Boots. Super comfortable. Size 43 Euro (TCX calls it a 9 US, but they seem to run big - YMMV). Great condition - might have 10 to 15 track day sessions on them, and one crash (no damage)

Will ship on buyer's dime. $175.00 or best offer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

boxcrash likes this.
  2. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Good looking boot, I am interested.
    What boots do you normally wear, and what was it about them you did not like or did not work?

I have been a Sidi boot guy myself...

3. Todd@MPH

I bought these a couple of years ago when I came back to the track. They worked great when I had my 999, but I've had nothing but problems with them on my SV. I don't know if they restrict my ankle movement or what, but I'm tired of missing upshifts, and accidentally down shifting. I went back to Alpinestars.

boxcrash likes this.
  4. boxcrash

Oh dang, very interesting that it would be specific to the SV. Thanks for the info!
    Ha, ha that is my primary ride, an 08 SV 650. Are you running the stock rear sets?

5. Todd@MPH

Nope. Woodcraft.

I know other guys that have no problems with that boot/rearset combo.

It’s possible that it’s due to my old ankles or my inability to adjust to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. boxcrash

Gotcha, hmmm gives me something to think about, yeah I have the high quality stolen design Chinese version of the Vortex adjustable rear sets :)

Ha ha on old, I am in my 40's myself, usually adjust pretty good though to change...."usually"

7. Todd@MPH

I’m way closer to 60 than I am to 40.

They’re great boots at a great price. You should buy them.

8. Todd@MPH

Pics of the soles

[​IMG] [​IMG]

boxcrash likes this.
  9. Todd@MPH

Heading to Pitt in the morning (6/2/18) and I'll have the boots with me...

10. Todd@MPH

Someone NEEDS these boots - make me an offer....

11. boxcrash

I did not really want to go over $150 shipped on these...I might swing $160, since I was really trying to find a pair of the white/black Vortices in nice condition.....I would hate to be in the same boat myself, stuck with boots I don't want or like wearing, lol

If only shipping was not so costly...of course its cheaper than a 7-8 hr drive to OH and back

12. Todd@MPH

I probably should have said "make a better offer than $150.00 shipped....o_O

boxcrash likes this.
  13. boxcrash

Lol, sorry to be that guy.:whoosh:
    I would go $160 shipped.

Or if your travels swing you through TN Nash area any time soon we could meet up and drop the ship...........wish they never would have closed NSS, was a good track for the money :)

14. Todd@MPH

I’m headed to VMD next week. So I think I’ll take my chances there. Thanks!

15. Todd@MPH

SOLD!!

boxcrash likes this.