1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tampering w/ food......

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Feb 10, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Is it legal to take a bag of doritos, paint them all with some type of chemical (culprit said it was XXXXXtra hot sauce, but he vicious-sociopath and a liar all the time), then leave open bag in work enviroment waiting for me to eventually eat a couple? It was not done to me in fun/humor.
    I thought i had chemical burns at the time, I thought it was acetone or something on them, but i dunno.....never eaten XXXXXXXhotsauce before. i dunno.

Is that legal to do that, to set a trap like that in a business/employee environment, by the owner. To put something on the food, that isnt what it is suppose to be.

Im just bored/curious and wondering.
    TY

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you steal the food?

backcountryme and SpeedyE like this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I ate a tablespoon of Dave's Insanity Sauce one time for $20 not having a clue what the stuff was like. I'd only do it again for $100.

Maybe.

Jed and Phl218 like this.
  4. SpeedyE

I don't recall that, your honor ;):oops: I do remember the bait was out for over a couple months....

5. SpeedyE

Thats IT!!!! Thats exactly what he said him and his wife/kids/grandma painted them with!!!!!
    Tasted/burned like chemical.....i thought it was acetone or brake-cleaner at the time.

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That same night we put it on a guy's cigar and he puffed on it for a while and kept commenting how hot his lips were getting lol. He was PISSED when we told him. If you're not someone who enjoys hot stuff it will put you out of your mind. And even if you are you have to be real careful with the stuff.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Did your teeth get whiter? (is that racist ;-) )

Phl218 and SpeedyE like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks for the thief taking someone elses food. No matter how long it was sitting there it wasn't theirs. The owner of the food can put whatever condiments they like on their own food.

j cal, kangasj, drop and 4 others like this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I got the Dave’s ghost pepper here. Halfway into the bottle.

You can definitely put someone in shock with that stuff

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. SpeedyE

That was my question. TY.
    I bought pizza every weekend for years, and they would shred it w/out asking.
    Also, the 2-pcs of dorito thief had his pay withheld for years (like Leon and Danny Aeolo from the Professional....."i got yo money, keep working if you want it"), is owed 10's of thousands of dollars he never got. Dorito thief never felt like he was a thief ;)

When I finally said enuff, gathered my stuff, and tried to drag my hi-$ welder out of building, owner physically blocked me from talking it and said it was his, he needed it. When I said 'Move' ..... he stole my gas-regulator/misc off of it, right in front of me. I didnt want to get in fist fight, so i left the reg/etc behind. Owner of biz is/was the theif.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Sounds to me like you made another bad decision(eating someone else's food) and it turned out for the worse. See a trend.

418 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks for sure, I'd call the cops on an equipment thief.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you went back there to steal his Doritos two months after leaving?

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

LOL!!!!
    no, doritos was like 1 year before i left.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you stole his shit before he stole your shit?

16. SpeedyE

he was "borrowing to pay his bills" (stealing) my money for many many years before doritos. He was even stealing/selling some of my personal property, on/off , over the counter for many years. it was crazy.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you figured you'd get him back with the Doritos heist and burned your bowels in the process?

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

At the bar restaurant at VIR, one of my buds picked up the bottle of Dave's and read the label. A minute later he touched his face. A minute later he caught fire and left screaming, saying his face was melting.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. SpeedyE

:crackup::bow::crackup:

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not really related to the subject at hand - well not directly - but I heard last week there's such a thing as 'Asian Fetish'...

Carry on.

SpeedyE likes this.