1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally this weekend

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Apr 24, 2015.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Kevin and Zach want to know how many other mini guys will be splashing around this weekend! Also got a cheap room at the econolodge $50 with pool and tax.

2. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Have fun!

We aren't quite ready yet, as soon as Owen gets his Kayo and a few kart track days in we'll come to Tally.

3. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

That was an awesome weekend. After working at home Friday we loaded up and headed out at 9pm, an hours nap at about midnight and into the rain we went. It was so crazy, that is why I drive at night, less other idiots on the road! We awoke at the gate and got registered and transpondered and off the boys went into practice and race mode. Kevin took right to it and won the mini 50. Zach is still in a learning phase of the 65 and worked his way to the taller gearing. We ended up with a 16/40 on Kevins 16/42 on Zachs. He probably could have used a little taller but his bike doesn't have the grunt of Kevins. I was pretty pooped so we made it to the Econo Lodge 12 miles away for a $50 room, bummer the pool was closed boys!. On Sunday we repeated with Kevin taking the overall Mini win and getting down to a 1:22. The Savas stuck like glue and also were on the first and second place Groms. Congratulations guys certificates are available for you and will be shipped soon. Thanks WERA for a great weekend.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Kiddos were looking good. And getting good at smack talking too lol

5. lostinbama

lostinbama Well-Known Member

Your boys looked good out there! Y'all followed me into Birmingham after the races and one of them gave me a big wave from the back seat as y'all passed lol

6. delekus

delekus Well-Known Member

He told me my grom was slow :(