1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally roll call!!!!! Who’s going!??

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Feb 1, 2019.

1. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Cyndi says she is happy to help and we will be there all weekend (well until mid-day Sunday anyway).

t

drop and r6boater like this.
  2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

How's her resume? Do you think she's qualified?:D

mastermind likes this.
  3. themassagelady

themassagelady Well-Known Member

Cloud Nine Sport Massages will be there Friday thru Sunday. Need a little tune-up? Got stiff during the down time? Come see me up in the classroom to loosen you up and get you Race Ready!:clap:

DaveB likes this.
  4. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I will be there for LWTSB and Formula 2 on my clapped out Slozuki...will also be there on Friday knocking off some rust and making sure the Slozuki functions as it should...it's been tore up from the floor up this winter. lol

r6boater and ChemGuy like this.
  5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Yo! Sean
    Aren't we all excited that Suzuki is on time for contengency stuff!?!

With that said, is it still that they only pay on Sunday races?

6. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Nevamind, I got it!

Sunday payouts only, even in MA if you have 2 races a weekend .

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thought I might check if anyone is coming that is heading up 65 North after through Bowling Green... need a set of tires dropped off at exit... I will pay shipping

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Im going that way.
    Depending on a couple things I will be thru either Sunday evening or monday afternoon

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Dan that would be awesome. I will be pitted by the Silo #67 TLR's and will get them to you...

10. ChemGuy

OK. I hope to pit over there as well. See you friday.

11. ChemGuy

Looks like Im out. Went to load the bike tonight so I could leave tomorrow afternoon from work(~10hr drive) BIke is all of a sudden pissing coolant from the top of the head/thermostat or somewhere up there.

Im super angry, mad, disappointed, etc....but I wont drive that far with a suspect bike and pulling it apart tonight and hoping i fix it right isnt in the cards.

Sorry Marc i cant haul those tires for you..

Since we start so late up here, and Im on dive trip for the NC opener, maybe Ill catch ya'll at another SE round.

Stay safe.

Oh anyone want a room in oxford thursday night???? i missed the cancellation deadline by like 1 or 2 hours....

12. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Oh man that sucks. Sorry to hear.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That sucks Dan... No worries man.. get the bike sorted... we will see you at the next one...

14. se3 racer

se3 racer Active Member

I am out too. Having carb problems now with the new bike. This build just does not want to get finished.

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

How late is the gate open tonight?

tks
    M

16. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

They lock it up at 10pm (central time)

RRP likes this.