1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T3's or chicken hawks

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Stephen81, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Stephen81

Stephen81 Well-Known Member

What would you guys say is a better way to go New T3 digital tire warmers for $ 319 or used chicken hawks or woodcraft warmers for about $250

2. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Oh good god another tire warmer thread. Buy the used Woodcrafts, as that will help keep the market up for them if I ever have to sell mine.

Seriously, if they have been taken care of a good set of used would be the way to go if you can't afford new Woodcrafts or CHs.

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

T3's are great for the money!

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I have purchased used tire warmers before without good results. I sent them to CHR to be repaired and they said "too old for repair" and offered $50 off ea warmer towards a new set. I bought a set of Suzuka std warmers. I figure the simpler the design the less there is to break and I still get the CHR warranty.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm a fan of the T2's

7. Stephen81

i figured that! Can you give me any good reasons why i should buy T2's digital and not the woodcraft dual temps

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Yeah, T-2's. I obviously can't read or write!:eek:

T-2's are great too!:D

I would prefer having the digital if at all possible. T-2's have great customer support!:up:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  9. Stephen81

Close enough i knew what you meant:up:

10. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Chicken Hawks. American made & fantastic customer service. CHR will also sell used warmers, too.

11. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I can sell you a set of my T2's

12. piper907

piper907 Well-Known Member

yup^^^ you really can't go wrong with CHR warmers.
    I have 2 sets of the 3-temp warmers and I LOVE them... excellent customer service and made in the USA. Had them for years now and only two minor repairs that were turned around ASAP and cost less than 50$

WAY better to get something that can be repaired when a simple switch goes bad than having to buy a new set

FYI... I rarely use anything other than the HIGH setting so you might just get the single temp model and save a few bucks:up:

13. Stephen81

How much

14. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

PM Sent

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I can't talk bad about the other brands mentions here becuase they are all good products. The T2's come with a one year replacement warranty on any manuf. defects.