1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Syria

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Also, Israel mobilizing and army high on alert at borders near Lebanon and Syria...

Entirely too many players involved. Also, CNN coverage is stupid with all this other stuff is going on.

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Stupid is all CNN knows.

plater1 and eggfooyoung like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which is why the warning. Didn't this happen relatively recently where Putin was warned to get his people out and didn't?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do you need some more foil? I've got a roll of heavy duty at the house if it'll help you any.

Shenanigans and Robby-Bobby like this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You TDS morons can't have it both ways. Trump is a Russian agent, but he wants war with Russia? Jeebus you people are stupid. Also, waiting and hoping that the bad men don't come hurt us is a perfect plan for that exact thing to happen.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Like it or not, the U.S. is basically one of, if not the biggest, of this planets guardians. Not letting a tyrant use chemical weapons on his own people, is not the worst this to take action on. Add in Britain and France, and you've got a pretty solid team.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. blkduc

Add Israel to the list. They have been doing airstrikes before ours that the news here hasn't talked about.

8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

? Total DumbShit? Truth Denying Simpleton? The Democratic Sycophants? I'm confused, there's so many labels.

10. blkduc

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Even the mainstream media has used this term. :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Syndrome? OMG, it's a disease! :crackup:

blkduc likes this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol. The more you u type, the more I think you’re just completely dumb.

What would YOU prefer? Another fucking line in the sand to show what cowards we are? Let’s hear your play. And on top of that, what do you think your savior Hillary would have done?

Shenanigans and G 97 like this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

It is 100% a disease. Fortunately there is a cure. But most TDS patients aren’t smart enough to understand.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wait. So Obama drew the red line but now your are upset at Trump for enforcing it. Good to know. LOL.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The left has been pushing for a war with Russia since Hillary lost.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

In the last 100 years or so we have been attacked many times. (I think a total of 26 times If I'm correct) We have always remained strong in spite of people like Obama. It's rather strange that, in spite of the deliberate weakening of our military by Democrats, they have been the party that has started more than half of all our wars.
    My point was that as long as we maintain a strong military there will be far less dumbasses that attempt to start something with us.

18. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

19. blkduc

20. blkduc

I sincerely hope so after Trump's 2nd term. She dismantles the opposition with class. What an amazing woman.