1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Syria 0 - USA 1

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 18, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think you're missing my point entirely. It's not whether they took the guns with them or not. It's that there were people with guns and the city still fell without a shot fired.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Syrian citizens did not have weapons or access to weapons. They were/are completely defenseless. We (USA) are the ones arming the rebels.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That place is such a mess. We're trying to fight both ISIS and help the anti-isis/anti-Assad rebels fight against Assad. Meanwhile, other allies against ISIS are fighting the anti-Assad rebels we're helping. It's a shit-show and it's only a matter of time until we wind up fighting directly with Russian forces by accident. I'm really surprised that cruise missile attack didn't kill any Russians. From what I understand, they were at that base.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There was a courtesy call to tell the russians to get people out prior to the attack.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

All good reasons Obama should never have gotten the US involved.

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

He has a Nobel on his shelf...he was the best person for the job

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Those dumbasses handing a Nobel to Obama is close to the stupidity of paying a questionable roofer before he replaces your roof. Obama sure as hell didn't do anything to earn that award.

skidooboy likes this.
  9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Putin sacrificed some contractors to see what we would do, and we showed him. Putin got his answer, it will go quiet for a while.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Fact

That was a probe.

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think it safe to say their credibility hasn't improved so much as the rest have dropped to their level. Based on current integrity standards, they are no worse than many others.

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I apologize for not using a reputable MSM news source. Is the NYT a better alternative or we're you looking for Mother Jones or Conservative Tribune as a reputable news source? :D
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/europe/russia-syria-dead.html

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What we should be asking here is why the fuck are we in Syria?
    We are in now in the position of protecting one ally, the Kurds, from a NATO member.
    That should work out well.