1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sykes Replica 2012 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by abo7maid, Jul 12, 2015.

1. abo7maid

abo7maid New Member

[​IMG]

Time has come to put the leathers up. After an injury to my tail bone that left me unable to take a riding position, time to let this bad boy go. I have to undergo long physical therapy and possibly a surgery. No point in holding on to the bike on hopes of getting better.

Spotless 2012 ZX-10R with 13K miles. Never dropped, no accidents, no stories, immaculate condition motorcycle. Haven't taken pics after the installation of the full Leo Vince SBK Factory R Corse exhaust or the R&G kit but I'll have some pics taken. In the mean time, here's pics of the bike HERE The bike has the following upgrades done:

• *** Engine/Handling Upgrades:
    • Woolich racing flashed ECU with custom dyno tuned map by KC himself @ BRG Racing. Bike did 199hp and 80.6ft/lb torque [Believe it or not, that's what the dyno said]
    • Leo Vince SBK Factory R Corse Full Titanium exhaust
    • K&N Race air filter
    • Engine lubed by Motul 300V always and never anything else since brake-in oil removed
    • Driven blockoff plates
    • Motomaxx Carbon fiber Race stacks
    • Brand new iridium sparkplugs
    • Vortex -2 front and Renthal +3 rear
    • Motion Pro REV2 quick throttle kit
    • ASV 6 position brake and clutch levers
    • Vortex rear-sets set up for GP shift with Gen3 shift bone
      ** Suspension Upgrades:
    • Revalved ohlins damper to race specs by Lako Performance
    • Ohlins 30mm NIX cartridges with proper springs for 215lbs full geared rider
    • Ohlins TTX GP shock sprung for a 215lb full geared rider
    • Attack Racing linkage
      ** Braking upgrades:
    • Speigler brake lines
    • Carbon Lorrain C60 race pads
    • Speed bleeders
    • RBF600 fluid at brake reservoir
      **Cooling upgrades:
    • Radiator flushed and filled with Motul MoCool
      **Bodywork and cosmetics upgrades:
    • Sykes replica superbike race body work imported from Italy. Italian hand laid fiber glass, painted and clear coated then stickers applied and two coats of clear coat on top. Excellent condition
    • Tank cover part of the kit above
    • Rizoma gas cap
    • TechSpec tank wrap traction pad
    • R&G case covers
    • R&G frame plugs
    • R&G axle sliders
    • R&G lower frame protectors
      **Wheel & Tire upgrades:
    • 90 degree valve stems
    • Captive spacers
    • Brand new Pirelli Superbike slicks with one-half trackday on them 120/70 SC1 and 200/60 SC2

Asking $13,500. AND I'll include what I have left from the OEM parts (most of it on hand). Firm price so no low balls, no trades, no parting out. I have over $16K in this bike build. And no thread hijacking please. I know a shipper that will ship anywhere continental USA for $600 or less enclosed trailer.

For an extra $1,000 I would include my ultra-light trailer which has diamond flooring and condor choke. Make that extra $2,000 and I'll include my helmet, Alpinestars Atem jacket in size 58, Alpinestars Racing pants size 36, and Alpinestars gloves. $15,500 gets you the full package.