1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV650 Superbike - Gen 2

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by younglion, Jun 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I recently purchased this from a friend and fellow WMRRA racer who moved on to a Ducati 848 and this gem was collecting dust in his garage for the past 2 years...

Second Gen SV650

- Zlock Superbike engine - less than a full seasons use on it and was built to "not be a 1 season wonder" rather a long lasting motor with emphasis on that rather than peak power - many upgraded, forged, dipped in unicorn dust parts. Dyno chart available as well as full parts list and invoice from Zlock.
    - Dynojet PC-V - currently mapped by Nels at 2-WheelDynoWorks for either 110 octane (current map) or MR12 (just a switch away on the PC-V)
    - Dynojet Quickshifter - GP Shift
    - Micron Ti exhaust
    - BMC airfilter

- Ohlins rear shock
    - GSXR forks with GP Suspension springs and valving - bike is currently set up for 160-180lb rider
    - Ohlins steering damper

- Marchesini wheels (5.5" rear for 180)
    - Floating rotors
    - R6 Calipers and Master Cylinder
    - Braided F/R brake lines

- Vortex rearsets, clipons
    - Pazzo adjustable levers
    - DB Zero Gravity Windscreen
    - - Shorai battery (new)

Last week it was fully serviced and prepped by a local mechanic, since then it's had 1 practice day and 1 race this past weekend at The Ridge:

Coolant flush, oil/OEM filter, forks were refreshed, chassis and bearings lubed/inspected, new front brake pads, brake fluid flush, new battery installed, air filter serviced, new tires installed, and clutch was serviced and new plates installed.

My buddy Andrew (WMRRA #80) prettied up the bodywork with a couple fixes and paint, then put some white decals on as number plates. Those and my race numbers can peel right off for a fully black bike.

SPARES:

- minty frame (2009)
    - OEM wheels with rotors
    - Hindle Ti exhaust
    - bellypan and front fender
    - 5-6 spare sprockets - some for the Marchesini wheels, some for the OEM wheels
    - a large box with spare clutches, a PC-3, fuel pump, wiring harness, and all kinds of goodies. Possibly even a spare parts motor (blown) I believe.

The bike ran flawlessly this past weekend and needs absolutely nothing except a new rider. Only thing to note is the speedo doesn't work and the odometer reads 2350 miles.

I am happy to deliver the bike to the WA State or lower mainland BC area for the right buyer and a solid agreement.

Bill of sale only - however I'd be happy to sign a release of ownership document and notarized transfer so you could title it if needed. It was originally a US bike but the spare frame is a Canadian one if that matters.

BIKE ONLY - $3,995

BIKE PLUS ALL SPARES - $4,495

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. younglion

Bike and spares are still available and delivery to WA and possibly OR as well easily doable for a confirmed sale.

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Lovely build. Too bad so far! GLWS!!

4. younglion

I have a WERA racer and owner of Motoshippers that can transport this little beauty anywhere in the US for me and I'd be happy to share the costs for the right buyer. Based on a previous quote I got, I'd guess $500 max.

5. younglion

Apologies guys, I just got a firm quote from Tim at Motoshippers and based on two random locations to ship (Maryland and Georgia), it would be $650 bike only, $750 bike and all spares including the frame and wheels.

Obviously I was off on my guess yesterday so wanted to clarify that before wasting anyone's time.

Having noted that, I'll adjust the asking price to $3795 bike only and $4295 bike and all spares, and still pay 1/2 the shipping costs as offered earlier.

6. Paulblake

Paulblake Active Member

Dang, I would be all over this right now but I just started a new job. Seriously I've looking at this everyday for about 5 days now lol.... That's a nice build!

younglion likes this.
  7. Medicated

Medicated Member

Interested and PM sent.

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Interested for a friend. I'm local (Vancouver). can you email me? ryanwhittle AT shaw DOT CA

9. younglion

replied!

10. Paulblake

Paulblake Active Member

I don't think anyone should buy this until I can..... lol :p

11. younglion

Price drop...

Bike only - $3695
    Total package - $3995

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Wow.... that's a deal there....

younglion likes this.
  13. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

looks like a great deal, but it's very far away from me. Hove any friends from your area that can deliver it to a race weekend in the south east. Maybe the WERA round at VIR in August?

14. younglion

Motoshippers.com can ship it to practically anywhere in the US but they just left my area last week, and won't be leaving here again for another 3-4 weeks time. If late July or the first week of August works, they can ship it. I've already gone as far as to get three shipping quotes and they all fall between $600-$750 depending on the area, the closest being Milwaukee.

15. younglion

Deposit taken, thank you WERA!