1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV650 Chin Spoiler? Selling Cheap - $25 shipped

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jcivince, Jun 14, 2020.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

So I'm kind of confident that I bought this for an SV650 I owned a long time ago. I almost threw it out when Covid cleaning because I'm not positive about exactly what it is but thought I'd offer it up here. PLEASE know that I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE IF THAT IS WHAT THIS IS (SV650 chin spoiler)!!! So yes, you are gambling on losing $25 if it isn't actually an SV650 chin spoiler. Selling it for $25 to just cover shipping - not looking to make money or anything on this - just would like to pass it along to someone that might be able to use it. The bike was a 1st Gen SV650 that I owned and was looking at adding a chin spoiler to but never got around to it as I sold the bike before figuring out how to attach it. Again, I don't know for sure that this is in fact a chin spoiler for a 1st Gen SV650 so if it isn't, please don't come back to me asking for money back. hit me up with questions for dimensions or whatever. Google search showed an older reference to this piece being for SV650 but when I searched the sellers ebay store, there was no DR265.

Attached Files:

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

I will bite... PM inbound...

3. jcivince

Thanks Jason - responded.

jasonhise likes this.
  4. jcivince

Sold!

jasonhise likes this.