1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUZUKI $$$$$

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Aug 15, 2000.

1. WERA

WERA Administrator

Okay, after much researching and attempts at remembering what happened early this season when we asked Suzuki to switch some dates around we have finally figured out why our schedule is different from theirs - Since Memphis and VIR as listed ont he official Suzuki schedule were combined National/Sportsman events we asked them to move the money from VIR to Summit Point on 8/26-27 and the money form Memphis to Talladega on 8/26-26. They agreed and the Suzuki Cup races as listed on the WERA schedule are correct.

We do apologize for any confusion this has created and for any incorrect answers given out prior to this (this means you Steve...).

2. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Except that the WERA Mid-Atlantic schedule shows:
    8/26-27 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV -K,rs,

There's no little 'S' there, but I assume it should be...based on your above description.

So, technically, the Suz Cup Schedule Page is correct, yes?

Aren't you glad that I care as much as I do? [​IMG]

Steve "Thank God Sean has a better sense of humor than Roger did" Clark

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

Hmmmm, must just be the one on the website as the printed on in front of me has the S for Suzuki money. Either way Suzuki will be paying money for the 8/27 Sportsman Series races at Summit Point.

And how dare you accuse me of having a sense of humor? Damn racers, gonna ruin my reputation as an a**hole...

4. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Hmmm. Nope, don't think that's possible.

::duck:: [​IMG]

(I couln't resist... it was just too damn easy...)

- Roach