1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Targeting Lorenzo To Replace Iannone

Discussion in 'General' started by dylanes21, Apr 11, 2018.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You’re such a gold digging whore. :D No shame in it though, embrace it.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

She could put ""THE NURSE"" across the derriere of her leathers! I'd watch every race just to freeze frame the onboard shots from her buttcam!!!!!

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Gigi and Lorenzo to Suzuki next year. Lorenzo Motogp champ 2019, and Suzuki takes the constructors. Heard it hear first.....:)

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Rossi had aluminum frames by the time he left. I’m saying Dovi won 6 races on the exact same bike Lorenzo had, so clearly it wasn’t the motorcycle that was the issue...

5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Good god man, put the alcohol down before you make Metalhead quality statements like that :rock:

5axis likes this.
  6. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

It's become pretty clear over the years that the Duc, in all it's iterations, is a bit of a weird animal to master. It not only seems to take talent, but a certain amount of reckless abandon to fully come to grips with. The latter characteristic is not in 99's portfolio. He's mega talented, but would do better on the Zuk IMHO...

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. No man. Shit. no,man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that , man.

5axis and 600 dbl are like this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From what I remember, preseason 2012 Rossi wanted changes to the frame, claiming it was too stiff. He was issued a "flexi" package that he tested an immediately dismissed. That was a twin spar aluminium frame. IIRC Hayden was forced to race the "flexi" package until the next iteration of frame design, which I believe came in Jerez. Again, IRRC, Ducati issued Rossi a total of 5 frames that year.

Basically he was given more frames in one season than Stoner had in almost his entire tenure at Ducati.

9. Dan Dubeau

Valencia 2019 I'll either look like a genius and come find this thread, or I'll be 100% wrong and nobody will remember it lol.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Gigi has Ducati winning Motogp races as well as wsbk. (Yes he is part of panigale development) They will pay him whatever he wants. Who even thought up the idea of him following J Lo lolol?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  11. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Oh lord. He's sunk. :D

auminer likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My plan worked...muahahaha

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gigi got the team to where Dovi almost won a championship. He's going nowhere.

aaronson likes this.
  15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Many would say this about JL99...:eek:

pscook likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That is so naïve, it's almost cute. :D

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Now book marked and in the calendar for follow up next year. :D

18. Dan Dubeau

awe shit lol

19. SGVRider

Strangely enough one wouldn’t think of Dovi as a guy with reckless abandon, but he makes that damned Ducati go like stink. I think Miller is one to really watch for now on that Duc, he seems to have the reckless abandon thing down to make it go fast. I’ll be interested to see Petrucci (probably) on the factory team next year and what he can do with it.

Roy Finnel likes this.
  20. SGVRider

I definitely know he’ll survive because he’s brought them back to winning races and challenging for championships. I was wondering if he loses any juice for previously having been a Lorenzo supporter? Do Italians like a fall guy or do they chalk it up to “win some, lose some”?