1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki parts

Discussion in 'General' started by stymie12000, Nov 18, 2014.

1. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Where is the best/cheapest place to purchase Suzuki parts or does anyone have the hookup? I have a rather large order to place.

Thanks

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Honda East

Ron Ayers

3. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Paging Eddie Kraft to the white courtesy phone.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Smart man!

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Stymie's a silly rabbit. :D

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

mrcycles.com aka captain squid always had better prices than the rest.

7. Honda East.

8. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Honda East seems to have the best prices, but they're shipping is higher than Ron Ayers. For a big order, Honda East is probably going to be cheaper.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I'm sure there's always exceptions, but I'll often get creative packaging in the mail from Honda East, to keep the shipping rates as low as possible.

10. Mud Whistle

I just ordered some caliper parts a few weeks ago (2 seal sets & 2 pad guide rods). For what I ordered Ron Ayers was cheaper due to the shipping costs being higher from Honda East. The shipping appeared to be a flat rate from both.

11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Capt Squid, where's he been lately?

12. doubleapex

doubleapex Well-Known Member

I did a complete top end rebuild on an 07 750 (valves, seals, springs, cam chain, etc...) from Oneida Suzuki. Pricing was the best of the usual suspects that I could find and shipping was ultra quick.

13. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

I think with Honda East, if you get over a certain dollar amount the shipping is free. At least that's the way it seemed to work the last couple big orders I've done with them.

14. Mud Whistle

Yeah, I think I saw that on there. Wouldn't have helped me but that would be good for a bigger order.

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Riders Discount.com

16. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I ordered a '14 model cam chain tensioner, gasket, 2 screws and a clutch cover gasket from Stadium Yamaha for my Super Tenere and they hit me for almost $21 in shipping. :eek: I didn't get to upsetting considering they were $75 cheaper on the tensioner than what my local selling dealer wanted.

Shipping cost right now are very inflated on just about everything especially if it's classified as oversized.

17. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

support your local dealership (provided they're not dirtbags)?

18. Rusty848

Rusty848 Well-Known Member

Why you don't call Junge?he got whole room of parts.we just finish today my bike.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

If Bautista was still riding the Suzuki, I would have said a MotoGP event.