1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki contingency question

Discussion in 'General' started by melissa, Sep 21, 2005.

1. melissa

melissa Sir

Just wondering, has anyone had any problems with receiving Suzuki contingency money this year? Army of Darkness and The Notorious P.I.G. have not received any contingency money for 2005 at all, and Suzuki's website for registering completely sucks. Every time I go to check on the information I entered and saved last time, it has changed and I have to enter it all over again. This has happened many times since online registration became available around the time of the Las Vegas national. I have sent numerous emails to and left several phone messages for Morgan Broadhead and have received no response. Is there someone else in charge of contingency that I can contact? Is anybody else having these problems?

Thanks,
    Melissa

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

3. hondaeast

hondaeast Well-Known Member

Same problem. at least this person will answer your emails

CHRISTY SHIBLEY

CONTINGENCY COORDINATOR

SPORTS PROMOTION

AMERICAN SUZUKI MOTOR CORP.

3251 E. IMPERIAL HIGHWAY

BREA, CA. 92821

www.teamsuzuki.com

FAX: 714-970-6005

http://www.teamsuzuki.com/

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I had problems getting my first payment, after that they came fairly regular.

5. SUZUKI34

SUZUKI34 Well-Known Member

Yes there is and her name is Christy Shibley at ext 2275. The best way to reach her is at [email protected]. She is very nice and helpful. Good Luck!

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah, not like that Morgan guy:p

Just kidding Morgan:D

7. melissa

melissa Sir

Thanks everyone for the info!

8. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i emailed her the other day and she said they were extremely behind. i still haven't been paid from the road atlanta regional July 3rd. she didnt have an eta when things would be better. i'm willing to bet with the cup finals next month, they've got to get everything up to date before they send out invites. :confused:

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I got my invite about a week ago!!!!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not to Suzuki Cup races you didn't.

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I usually get mine at the GNF:p