1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Bandit 400!!

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Apr 8, 2022.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

You just don’t see these every day. I’ve been seeing this bike for a year or 2 sitting in our parking garage, and finally went to look at it up close. I thought the owner was riding in a lot but it’s just sitting and has a skim coat of dust. I kinda want it:p

Attached Files:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Leave a note, make an offer. Rescue the poor thing.

I've had a couple. Some of the most fun I've had on two wheels on the street.

Bandit2.JPG

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buy it, buy it cheap and buy it now. :)

4. britx303

I thought about getting it. Easy enough to find out whose it is with the po-po here, unless it’s an unnameable. Has a Georgia plate.

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Buy it like you had a time machine and could buy Tesla stock 3 years ago

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I had that time machine, I would dial it to at least November 2012, when I sold my 400 shares (don't know how many shares that is today).

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

want me to out stupid you? Sold Apple to buy shares of Harley and Cat in the early 2000s (before the iPhone came out). :D

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Buy it !!! I'll tell you what it takes to make a great race bike. :D

cha0s#242, Sabre699 and britx303 like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:bow:

I didn't mention my Amazon shares, though. I think I can compete. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don’t. I think I also bought shares in PSI but that was another one of my genius moves but I got out just before the bottom fell out. Lost but not big.
    Ny head hurts. :D

11. britx303

I have to go in all weekend, but doubt the proper peeps that can give me owner info will be in. Going to definitely dig in Monday to see what comes up. The only other time I’m aware of anyones vehicle sitting this long is the guy went to prison. It’s a classic vette still under a cover not too far from the bandit actually. I’d say who but I just got back:crackup:

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Looks like carbs to me. ewwwww.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

50 Amazon sold year-end 2014. Probably just about breakeven. I am a Hall of Famer.

Made about as much money from Amazon and Tesla as I did selling my two old 400 Bandits: zero. :D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No shit, Sherlock! 1990-92.

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And here I was convinced for all this time that you were waaaay smarter than me. We’re both freakin epically stupid. :crackup:

17. britx303

Darn it, I’m out……..:moon::D

18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm with ya, but I also still long for a white '93 VFR with 4 carbs nestled between the V's... at least in an I4 they're somewhat accessible

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They aren't bad to get out once you throw the airbox away.

Sabre699 likes this.
  20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

4 K&Ns thank you.