1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suppose...just suppose...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Mar 19, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

That Bush is attacking Iraq as a means of providing the Free World with a new "Saudi Arabia" which we will use to hold the Saudis in check? After all, virtually all of the 9-11 dudes were Saudi Arabian, as is Osama bin Laden.

We will still need the Saudi oil, but if we can "domesticate" Iraq, we can hold Saudi Arabia accountable for participating in and secretly funding any more worldwide acts of terrorism.

The next time a massive terrorist attack occurs on American soil and is perped by Saudi Arabians, we can hold their feet to the fire by saying, "Oh yeah? Well, we're good buddies with Iraq now and we'll shift all of our dollars their way for oil. We're not totally dependent on your sorry a$$ any longer, so screw off, get ready to be "visited" by the 82nd, 101st, 3rd and 4th Infantry, 1st and 2nd Marines, and Special Ops city, etc." :p

Because of our oil needs, we can't do that now, especially with all the political turmoil in Venezuela. So, at one stroke, Bush frees an entire country from their evil dictator, provides an economic counterbalance to a country who basically stabbed us in the back and then denied it, plus someone like Saddam can't use oil money on a 300 billion barrel reserve to build WMD or fund international terrorists.

Simultaneously, Bush uses this new strength to force the creation of a Palestinian state, curing the root problem of so much terrorism. The crazies left over from this historic political restructuring can be silently picked off one by one by a united covert force of free Iraqi, Israeli, British, and American intelligence units.

History may someday see that the two most brilliant and brave politicians who did the most to bring about real peace were Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. Reagan out-bluffed the Soviet Union and caused the end of the Cold War. Then, Bush Jr. out-maneuvered the worldwide network of terrorists.

Tony Blair, too, because non-liberal Brits rock! :cool:

So, superficially, it may seem like a war over oil. But, in reality, it's actually a war over creating a real and lasting peace.

And where is the "liberal" braintrust? Michael Moore, Susan Sarandan, and the Dixie Chicks. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  2. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Which "Bruce Wilkins" is this?

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

ROTFLMAO! :D

I deserve that. :eek:

Oh, yeah, it's Bruce.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bruce, I have read similar theories. The Saudi's have been trying to truss up a failing relationship with the US for a few years now. Full page adds in the NY Times, Washington post, and LA Times. Big $$$ spent on DC lobbyists. US troops based in Saudi Arabia.
    With Kuwait as a good friend of the US, and a possible US-Iraqi alliance, the Saudi's have been sensing a major cooling coming from Washington.

Oh, and great post Bruce.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Now THAT is funny. :D

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Sounds like Bruce to me. :p

7. Good to hear from you Bruce. Missed reading your posts while your computer was down. Vickie and I just got back from Atlanta.
    The battle continues.

8. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Nice hearing from you, too. Been working on that story and the pictures still bring tears. Hang in there. :(

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

i like my wife's response to the anti-war people saying things like, "what about indonesia, etc?"
    the leaders should reply with, "what makes you think they're not next?":eek:

10. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Are you and Nancy back together yet, did you get on your knees and apologize to her yet?

11. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

And soon to be out of work. With a 15% approval rating I'm sure re-election is not in his future.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: Suppose...just suppose...

Well, he could always move to Canada and herd sheep. :D
    Ya' gotta love Canada, where it's every little boys dream to some day to grow up to play Hockey in the US or someday to grow up to be Queen of England. :D

13. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Re: Re: Suppose...just suppose...

No big loss for Mr. Blair, why would he want to run a country that is 85% stupid anyway?

14. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Re: Re: Re: Suppose...just suppose...

If he's got any sense, he'll emmigrate to the US and run for Foreign secretary.

Then he can really get his own back on the UK:D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - If you want to read more Bruceisms just do a search for the username Nancy Starke - it's Brice's drag stage name :D

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Bruce,

You haven't gotten all liberal/commie/fag/traitor on us by suggesting that Bush night have a hidden adjenda, have you?

:D

Rodger

17. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

No, way, hiscock.com! ;) :D

But how truly beautiful this is, if that's what's going on. Bush couldn't come right out and say that...then peace in the Middle East, the gradual decline of brutal dictatorships, and a stable oil supply for the Free World wouldn't happen. If some dumba$$ redneck like me sees this, you know #@%^ well they figured this out in the Pentagon and Oval office years ago.

And Due North...Blair out of a job? Are you kidding, dude? :p

He's gonna be the darling of the speaker circuit at $100 K a pop, and Rupert Murdoch will set him up a la Margaret Thatcher for at least $8 mil for a book deal, and plus, no more hassles about debating in Parliament. To top off that, Blair did the noble, brave, and right thing, despite fierce opposition from weenies. :cool:

18. Shyster d'Oil

Bruce,

I'm glad to hear that the radical right has finally admitted that this WAR IS ABOUT OIL!!!

Of course if you had admitted that a few weeks ago our debate would have been much more interesting!!:cool:

Rodger

19. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

No, no, no. Ya missing the point, as liberals always do because they can't see reality for them protest signs and their hair. :D

Oil is just a tool to achieve what this is aREALLY about: Achieving peace and economic stability.

Say, what you want but Bush and Blair are brilliant and brave (okay, more than likely the brilliant people that Bush surrounded himself with) and have figured it all out for the betterment of mankind. :cool:

20. Shyster d'Oil

Rodger 1, Bruce Wilkens (and the vast right wing conspiracy led by the oil companies to get even more money in their already filthy rich pockets) 0

:p

My favorite quate from Bruce ever: "No, no, no. . . ":D

Rodger

Life is good now!!!