1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercross 2021 on demand issues? (No spoiler)

Discussion in 'General' started by RightSideUp, Jan 17, 2021.

1. RightSideUp

RightSideUp Well-Known Member

Can't find anything from last night after signing up for peacock premium since SX moved from NBCSN on demand. Every search pulls up 2020 season.

Anyone have the same issue or know how to find the race on peacock without a spoiler?

Thanks

2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Jeremy McGrath took the holeshot, but Ricky Carmichael ran him down for the win! No idea, cant help you.

5axis, TurboBlew and RightSideUp like this.
  3. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

I signed up for peacock and was surprised with the video quality. It was noticeably different (lower) than the nbcsn feed. The app kinda sucks but if Tuesday is not any better I will cancel and just watch with YouTube tv

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

i held off on buying it since the qualifying and races got posted to utoob quick...

Bloodhound likes this.
  5. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Yeah I tried to watch last night on direct tv and nothing

6. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

NBCSN broadcast the night show live, here in the Atlanta area. Not sure if NBCSN will re-air it, or not.
    We have a lower level ComCast Xfinity package that happens to include Peacock Premium. I too noticed the slightly worse video quality of live timed qualifying.
    They had to delay the 2nd 450 qualifying 'due to timing and scoring issues.' 'Gap times' behind leader experienced many clearly incorrect times displayed throughout the evening.
    Racer-X website is my go-to place to find viewing options, with their weekly 'How to Watch' article.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Recorded fine for me with Uverse..

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is there a reason the Peacock app isnt available in the smart tv app store? Guess I could try searching through the TVs browser.

9. Elsinore

Elsinore Well-Known Member

Almost live, last night I watched the heat races and 450 main on a youtube SB3 channel.....the price was right!

10. RightSideUp

Gave up on peacock, won't be spending a dime with them unless something changes. Still nothing from last night's race on demand which it's supposed to be. NBCSN app had pretty decent replay coverage available right away.

Ended up watching the races on YouTube

11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

samsung tv's dont wont directly with peacock at this time. you must mirror your phone ap, and play it on the tv. they are working on it. Ski

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

Had no issues watching the live races on Peacock. Yes, the 2020 season showed up but with a bit more looking I found the 2021 race.

13. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I streamed it on the NBCSN android app on my TV, zero drama.

14. RightSideUp

The Stream was fine when the race was on just took a bit to find, Can anyone find it on Peacock Premium on Demand? It is supposed to be available right away and that is what I can not pull up, usually this is what I do since I am not able to watch most races live.

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I found it on the sports page. You can’t search it and pull it up for whatever reason.

16. Peacock app is crap relatively speaking. I forked over the $ but my video quality was crap. Yes I checked settings etc but the replay video quality is “normal”. On a side note my son is 8 and really into racing so it’s a new dimension this year watching racing as he knows of more orders, brands, etc. Barcia on the GasGas threw him, and a lot of people for a loop.

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I have NBCSN on my cable package. The audio levels were pretty biased towards the bikes, making it hard to hear the announcers.