1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point Endurance/Sportsman 6/5-7/2020

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 27, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See that's the thing about overthinking stuff, it leads to dumb questions - and yes this is dumb sorry. We are not a track day. We are racing. We do not do the same rules as track days. We do racing rules. We have posted no limits other than no spectators. I have repeatedly talked about how family is always part of your crew. We have said no spectators and that is the only limit (repetition sometimes helps it sink in). If you are working with a rider or team in the pits you are crew. We do not determine your responsibilities, that's between you and the rider/team. We do not determine how many crew any one person or team has - otherwise we would have posted those limits.

Stop overthinking this stuff and go racing if you're a racer. If all you are is a fan who comes to watch from a corner or set of corners and camp out and party and you're not there because of a specific racer/team then I'm sorry you'll need to wait a bit longer.

JJJerry likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never have been no matter how many times watching riders get into their gear I've thought we should :D

2blueYam and britx303 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't put them on Summit as I need the practice time for the main classes since it'll only be one day of sprints sorry.

Minis would require a mini license, if you've raced them elsewhere no need for a school.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is weird, I've looked at everything and there aren't any issues with your expiration date (it's hanging up looking to see if you're expired or not) and others have gone through. Try logging out and back in and see if that helps. I did change it in the membership to the short version of the date to see if that helps (20 vs 2020) but that's never been an issue before. Might not like the double 20's or something.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just buy a rider/crew band, nothing abnormal that I know of at this point.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me so I have your name/id to search with.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't worry about it :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a clue but that is my current guess yes. I'll try to get an answer but it may be a few.

t11ravis and exracer941 like this.
  9. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

still happening today. i tried a bunch of different browsers before as well.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you try it after my post?

11. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

yup. just did it again, and in private mode. time stamp at the bottom, if you need to check for logs.

Attached Files:

12. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

also just tried it on my iPhone. same VBscript error.

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

There has been serious talk at CMP about banning people from walking around in just undersuits:Puke::Puke::crackup:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damnit.

Yeah, browser wont matter.

Well hell, I have no idea what's up. I'll keep digging.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord, try it now and if it works I'll post why I said oh good lord...

Yep, I figured it out - CLM try yours again too.

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Thanks Mongo, and I completely understand. Sounds like we may be headed to Nelson Ledges in a couple weeks if all goes well.

I'm guessing we need WERA logos on our leathers and all that...Super Glue will have to work. I'm guessing you have them at the events.

Time to surf the WERA site and sort all this out.

Again..Thanks Sean.

Darrin

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

I’m now registered. Thank you for praying [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doubt we have patches right now and they're not required. Safety wire is pretty minimal for the minis. Any questions just yell, it's what we're here for.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So now I know it worked - evidently the computer isn't a big fan of September 31 and February 29 as expiration dates :crackup:

t11ravis and DBConz like this.
  20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Excellent! Thanks.

I'm do have a couple questions, but I'm going to put them in a separate discussion thread in the Mini section because this thread is related to the Summit, so I want to keep this thread on topic if possible (I know....I know...it's a stretch).