1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summit nightlife!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by hazbin69, Sep 23, 2004.

1. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

Vixens is the shiznit!!its down the street from the sheetz,girls are worth the visit...11minutes from the track ...SBR approval rating is 9.75!!!

2. hazbin69

off 81 at in wood

3. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

Chris, I was up in your neck of the woods last weekend. Where were you???????????????

4. hazbin69

5. slclark65

Harrisburg friday night with Mike Swank and Art Diaz then sat and sunday with Brandon and Todd.

6. slclark65

We went to Chick's saturday night.

7. hazbin69

brandon was allowed out!!!!

8. slclark65

Yeah the four of us went to dinner that evening and Lauren went to work and we went out.

9. hazbin69

i sat around both nites with nuttin to do,todd didn't call

10. slclark65

I plan on coming back up there in November before the weather gets bad. We'll have to go out and have some fun.....:beer:

11. hazbin69

copy, all those wingnuts have my #

12. slclark65

Sounds good. Brandon told me I should of gone to see you at the shop. But with all the flooding coming I didn't go far.

13. hazbin69

it was 100 feet from shop and roads were closed

14. slclark65

Yeah I know. Wasn't sure how I was going to get out of 2nd street to get to Brandon's on sunday for dinner. But I made it....:D

15. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Need directions.....new to WERA but I've been around CCS for years. The gf and I would love to know where this place is.

Holla back and let me know.

njracer

BTW - we will be in the pit on the right just as you pull in. Black tahoe with a black 7x14 trailer with AC on the top. Please stop by and let us know where to go.....we'll have a few cold ones waiting for ya.:beer:

njracer:beer:

16. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Golden Horseshoe...they have a website and it isnt far at all....lots of women and 85% were nice.