1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STT Schedule is up on the web Site

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by David Grey, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

STT doesn't build race tracks, they rent them.

Looking forward to a few STT events this year after a 2 year layoff. :up:

2. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

A lot WAS said about Bluegrass, and yes, no doubt we made some mistakes dealing with that track, shit happens, we did not do it on purpose , we love to ride and race motor-cycles and wish Bluegrass would have been completed and we were all burning laps on it today, but lots of stuff went wrong in the process of them building that track.......But, Its time we all move on, think positive, look forward to 2011 and hope all goes well with AMP and we are riding there in the next few months:up:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  3. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

If Richard made such a big commitment towards AMP, that gives me confidence that the track will be finished.

Looking at their website, the facility and the track(my main focus) are going to be pretty spectacular.

If it doesn't happen, then oh well...If it's a little later in the season, it'll be well worth the wait(plus a little warmer.lol)...aaannnndddd, I would be willing to bet that riders from all over the SE and even further away will be standing in line to get their bike on that track.

I'm excited as hell about it and I believe the 'risk' is worth the reward!

4. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

The stt site is up for sign ups

Sportbiketracktime.com

5. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

why are none of the Tally dates listed on the sign up page?

6. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Probably because the dates were listed as tentative on the schedule, likely waiting on contracts to be signed before allowing signup.

7. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Really it was one BIG thing... Regents Bank of Florida, the funding source who committed to the committed what in my opinion is bank fraud. Lawyers are handling the situation. Sucks for sure, but it is what it is and all "we" can do is wait while this gets settled.

8. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

You all need to get over Bluegrass. None of STTs customers lost any money because of the Bluegrass fiasco, although many (including myself) are disappointed that it hasn't yet opened for business. But to keep pushing blame on STT for the fact that Bluegrass hasn't opened yet is borderline whining.

STT is the best track org in the US. I'm glad to know that they are working hard to get agreements in place with new tracks before they open for business. Sometimes shit happens and track openings are delayed. All you can do is say oh well, maybe some day. It's not like we the customers are losing anything in the mean time.

9. DanB

DanB New Member

Considering that AMP is not even completely built I would say that it's "tentative" but that doesn't stop STT in taking money for this "tentative" track.

Just sayin' :cool:

10. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

If you think there's a risk then don't sign up. Seems simple enough to me. Also keep in mind that everyone that had signed up for BG dates got full refunds.

11. Some people will always find something to bitch about. :rolleyes:

I would rather have the dates booked with AMP in case it is ready....rather than not having any dates booked and have it be ready to ride with no dates set aside.

12. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Thank you Chris, That has kind of been my point all along....

13. :up:

:beer:

14. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Sorry, I missed this with all of the holiday goings-on... The (north)East division is still in the process of finalizing our dates and we won't make any announcements until all of our contracts have been signed. Rest assured, we will be offering a number of dates in our region. We should be able to make our announcement on dates within a week to ten days.:up:

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

+1.. Looks like a fantastic First Post....Feed the Trolls no more...:D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I find it hilarious, if I did that with WERA dates and people scheduled vacation days and the like then I cancelled we'd have people bitching for months :D

17. STT-Rider

Nice thing about track days is nobody is chasing a championship.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, we obviously have different theories on how to deal with our customers. I'll stick with Evelyne's methods for now thanks.

19. STT-Rider

She's done a good job over the years, why mess with success.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be better than all year :confused: