1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street 2010 Yamaha R6 - $6200

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by OK Rider, Jan 31, 2020.

1. OK Rider

OK Rider Active Member

Ok it's time to face facts, the R6 body position is too aggressive for me and I'm not loving it. I want a bigger supersport that I can be more comfortable with. Located in Atlanta proper.

For those that may not know, this is the most trouble free generation of R6. The previous owner (I know, classic) dropped it and got scared after getting it fixed, which is when I bought it. Immediately upon buying, I took all the fairings off and went through it to make sure it's safe. There's also a crazy amount of used parts available for these bikes, nothing like any other bike I've owned.

There's a dent in the left side of the gas tank you can see in pictures (it's got touch up paint and is kinda hard to tell). You can see a list of maintenance items done in the pictures. Please don't compare the price to R6 prices where you live, Atlanta market is a little "unique". ~17k miles (actually less because the owner didn't fix speedo after gearing change). Valve adjustment has been done. Clean GA title

Has following:
    • Engine Ice
    • Saddlemen Comfort Seat & stock seat
    • Woodcraft rearsets
    • Vortex clip ons
    • CRG Levers
    • Yoshimura TRS full exhaust
    • AIS block off
    • BMC air filter
    • Bauce Racing ECU Flash
    • Pilot Power 3 tires with some life left
    • GB Racing Engine Covers