1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen bike in SE PA/Philly area. Please keep an eye out.

Discussion in 'General' started by metricdevilmoto, Sep 13, 2012.

1. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

[​IMG]

Bike is an 09 GSXR600 and it was stolen from the north Philadelphia area last night. The bike has several unique and identifying parts and marks. The Armor Bodies plastics are painted in MDM colors and number, 332. The yellow paint used has a pearl in it and is very noticeable. Forks (Ohlins 25mm kit) and shock (Ohlins TTX) both bear MDM markings. Leo Vince pipe, Woodcraft case covers. Motor bears distinguishing marks as well that I can easily identify. Brembo master cylinder and full Power Commander setup including map switch. If anyone has any information regarding this motorcycle or if any of these parts pop up in forums, Craigslist, etc ... please let me know.

Thanks.

2. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, that sucks. Is/was he going to VIR?

3. metricdevilmoto

Yes.

His dad's BMW S1000RR was also stolen. Working on getting pics of that.

4. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Fuckers. If ya need help getting him on another bike befor VIR, lemme know.

5. metricdevilmoto

This is his dad's BMW S1000RR. It was also stolen. The BMW came from Larry Pegram and has R&T forks, Brembo master cylinder, Akra exhaust, and is wrapped in Pegram colors. Only difference from the pic is that the bike had yellow plates on it.

[​IMG]

6. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

isn't that the gsxr we were working on in your shop earlier this year?

theft sucks btw

7. metricdevilmoto

Yes.

8. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

also , i'm building 2 mtn bikes today , got dropped off last night , need to be ready to race this weekend , i will be in touch