1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STG is tired of your s@it.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Jun 16, 2019.

1. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

So Van, since your giving the helmet away for free, I'm assuming some resolution was had with the customer, otherwise you'd have sent it back? What happened? What did the customer agree too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Brian Van likes this.
  2. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

To be fair to try not to say fuck while I am in Church, everywhere else if fair game.

sbk1198, Gorilla George, jd41 and 4 others like this.
  3. Brian Van

The customer filed a charge back with their credit card company. They have also threatened litigation if I do not take the video down. I told them to eat a bag of dicks, not taking the video down.

4. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Perfect. You did not name them which I'm sure took a ton of self control. They have no leg to stand on.

Brian Van likes this.
  5. Brian Van

Our Returns Dept evaluates all of the returns to determine whether they can be sold as new or not. Items that are in new condition with all proper packaging etc... are returned to inventory and resold. All items that are no longer in as new condition are managed on a case by case basis. Using the helmet as an example if the customer damaged the helmet there would be visible evidence of said damage. Our team does an excellent job evaluating the returned items to avoid disappointing the next customer to purchase it.

The margin for products sold in our industry are not large enough to support a return policy like you see at REI. I would imagine the catalog at REI is full of items they are selling for 2, 3, 4 times what they have invested in them. That type of margin opens the door for a much more open, flexible return policy. The margins in this industry are not even close to those numbers.

jd41, TurboBlew, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Brian Van

It would be disrespectful for me to openly name them. The only people who know would be us and them.

7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

It makes me happy knowing how much money she would spend on lawyers if she does go the litigation route. There is no way she could win.

ToddClark and Brian Van like this.
  8. Brian Van

Thank you for all the business over the years!

ducnut likes this.
  9. That’s awesome. I too have a „legal background,“ but I don’t try to claim lawyerosity. I love it when people who have Advanced degrees in Drama from Prominent Universities try to stake a claim to be some kind of legal expert. It’s the old, „baffle them with Bullshit“ approach that always fails.

Brian Van likes this.
  10. Brian Van

This type of shit is 100% spontaneous, zero planning goes into it.

11. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

This just makes me want to buy more shit from you. You guys are kicking ass.

Brian Van likes this.
  12. Brian Van

Thank you for all the business!

Gino230 likes this.
  13. Brian Van

I am all in on the White Claws right now. Fuck carbs!

rcarson15 and NemesisR6 like this.
  14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

If you can find them!

I'm all about that Black Cherry life......

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Careful fellas. An old dude is about to wander in here and tell you that you don’t meet his manliness standards.

16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Classic! :crackup:

Brian Van likes this.
  17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Am I crazy or did the thread title get edited ?

18. Crazy -psychotic, even.

But that was apparent long before this thread.

19. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

sigh... the voices agree with you. Wait... are you them???

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dunno, but a long standing, unwritten rule, os you can pretty much say what you want in a thread, but no cussing in thread titles.