1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I HATE PH pizza, but I’d order if you were my derivery driver. :D

Metalhead likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was watching some Squid Billies today and MH almost got a new name: Early Cuyler.

Then I got lazy.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I don't hate it.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid: Which is why our house is NOT paid for. The same money earns more in investments than I pay in interest. Same for the bike loans I had and car loan I currently have.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He Ritchie - check out Door Dash and/or Uber Eats if you want to do more driving and less hanging at the Hut doing dishes.

Metalhead likes this.
  6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Did they design a special icon to show Metalhead on the Pizza Hut Pizza Tracker app ? :D

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Almost. But then Dickiedoo “reserved” it. :crackup:

TurboBlew and ChemGuy like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Bitches. Day 5. I'm sticking it out. Work with a bunch of freaks. It's entertaining.

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"New Patients Welcome"? You guys don't even try to pretend that the food is safe, do you? :crackup:

11. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Need to buy a $500 rust riddled special to work the "need the money" angle for better tips. Shiny red F150 doesn't say life is hard.

12. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

You done ruined your truck, now it'll forever smell like pizza, or anchovies. Wait, the anchovy smell might have been there already.

Metalhead likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's like the delivery dude that used to deliver our Chinese food in a new Escalade..don't think he was only delivering Chinese food though.

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

This. Plus, how can you make any income when that thing guzzles all the money they give you ? Unless you are delivering crates of pizzas for them lol

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He needs to deliver pizzas to get money for gas to put in the truck to deliver pizzas.

RichB, Phl218, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  16. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is there a MH signature pizza yet?

18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

There's a little bit of him in every pizza he delivers... and a little more in the calzones.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Calzone f@cker.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I think MH should personally write a "poem" or "haiku" inside the pizza box top.
    Or something cute like "Call ( ) to refill this empty pizza box with his smiling mug"