1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No it's not, it's Anchovie. Anchovie Allcock, the pizza delivery guy and stalker from Foamy.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Agreed. See edit. :D

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol pretty much.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1:cool:

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’ve had one bad pizza in my life.

BIL ordered gluten free. With vegan cheese. I thought i was gonna die. Even in the Bundeswehr they never fed us something as crappy.

At least there was beer to wash it down

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

German take away pizza is, um, not very good. :D

8. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

True, had some really bad pizza in India. You can screw up any food/dish

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

If I ever have to go into witness protection, this is how you can find me...this or Barry McCockiner

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Korean Pizza Hut on Seoul sucked too

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Goat scrotum pizza was bound to be bad.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Was here in the states.

German takeout pizza is either indian or turkish. But everything else is italian = good.

Small pizza shops here have really stepped up the game overall. Haven‘t had chain stuff in a long time (sorry Ritchie) ... but Sidewall, Barley‘s and Bricks are the shit

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

but I have to admit, those turkish gyro things kick the crap out the greek version. :D

14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t touch vegan and gluten free pizza with a ten foot pole - and I choke down some awful stuff.

There is a brand called daiya that makes a vegan cheese that behaves correctly- they have a gluten free pizza as well - the blond child loves it. I think it smells like feet.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I ordered a gluten free crust pizza once, and only once. Ate half a slice and dumped the rest in the trash...it was that bad.

If anyone wants try it. Cut some card board in a circle. Then spread a thin layer of ketchup on it and microwave it till it almost catches fire.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

While I havn't had "gluten free" pizza, I have had a cauliflower crust one and it wasn't bad. I'm going to try making one out of potato hash sometime. I like thin crispy crust pizza, and I think a potato hash crust would be awesome, and coincidentally gluten free.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Phl218

Phl218 .

Döner Kebap? Yeah! Best post drinking midnight snack! As they say: „ last night a döner saved my life”

Real turkish pizza “pide” is great too

However a proper greek gyros with crispy pork neck tips and a bittload of tzaziki is hard to beat as well.

cpettit likes this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My oldest daughter makes a cauliflower one that's not bad.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's pretty bad when a clipcam video of Ritchie getting hit on by a chubby redheaded trailer lizard would actually make the thread more interesting...

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea.....if that ever happens!