1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Any skanks? Besides you I mean.

Scotty87 likes this.
  2. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Looking for someone to try out your unproven "moves" on?

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"Here's a $20, hear me out..."

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

A few. Ain't bit though. Trailer park girls ain't my thing.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Had this chick tonight telling me about her old man working like 7 days a week, 16 hours a day. Then she started hollerin at her FOUR kids that dinner was there.

I bailed.

MachineR1 and Rico888 like this.
  6. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Oh brother, where art thou? :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

@Steeltoe needs a map ... and whatever your move was. :D

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Change a couple diapers for her and you're in like Flynn.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Fixed for correctness

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I used to work with a guy who was a total dog. He’d seek these ladies out, single moms with multiple kids, usually at the grocery store. He’d strike up a conversation, ask her out, buy the kids a pizza or a bucket of chicken, and pay for the babysitter. Granted, this was the 80’s and 90’s, but his claim was that these ladies were so tired of taking care of those kids and so happy to get away that they’d be up for anything. Dude probably had 50 illegitimate kids all over the country (ex military).

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I just got a mental image of 'toe taking notes at a frenetic pace...

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Crayons fucking MELTING!

R Acree, Fencer, auminer and 4 others like this.
  13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Hey Toe, let us know how many times you get slapped until you get your first date using your newfound techniques.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Welp, headed in again. Pretty easy. Working everyday basically. Short shifts. 4-7 hours. Making about what I thought. Covers my bills. Meh. I'll get through the first of the year and do something else.

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Well at least they're eating healthy.

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You better watch your job hopping, it could stay on your "permanent record". :Poke:

17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Have you been a "victim" of the pizza delivery dare yet?

18. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

That's the sorriest outlook I've seen in a very long time. If you don't like being an engineer why did you get the degree? No matter, there's still time for you to figure out what you like to do. I'm working more hours than ever at a solar roofing/ car company and loving it. I've always enjoyed at least some aspect of being an engineer and I do like having the ability to buy stuff I don't need. I guess I'm very fortunate.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Yea I've been putting my time in as an intern and I'm all butt hurt over it. I really enjoy it when I get to do real engineering but I'm mostly stuck doing grunt work. Don't get me wrong I enjoy being able to buy stuff I don't need but usually after buying it and realizing that it means nothing to me I feel dissappointed in a way. I'm about to go spend a week with my dog, mountain bike, a friend and my wagon roaming around. Life is good sir

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Sounds like a millenial problem. Needing to make an impact. Plenty of fields out there for you.

BigBird likes this.