1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

startin up a team(e285)

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by hazbin69, Mar 5, 2005.

1. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

thinkin about trying to put an endurance team together,i have crew members and some equipment , east coast taveling only,class hwt. superbike-bike yamaha R1,any suggestions?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Give it up you don't know what youre' getting into.... :D

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I know of several very fast riders who are without rides:)

4. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I might know a lizard who may want to ride and a pretty fast young guy who ran a bitch blue bike a couple of years ago...

5. Phil Young

Phil Young Well-Known Member

If you have big bike track time go have fun, if you don't just be consistant and the rest of the teams will work with you.

6. hazbin69

thanks, in the past they took it easy on us,very easy

7. lyterx

lyterx Member

i know a guy that makes gas tanks and can help you with tunning and setup. i think he can get all that quick change stuff too.

8. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

i know a guy who could help you do 20 sec. pit stops.

9. Phil Young

Phil Young Well-Known Member

I know a guy who knows an endurance guy::D

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Really, I do not know anyone:p

11. hazbin69

i know alot of people that wont give up $$$$

12. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I need a ride for this year!!!!

13. hazbin69

free budweiser,with chics we'll talk

14. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Do you already have a bike? Would you be willing to Add Grattan to your list? I have a friend that would be willing to help, but you must be willing to race Grattan and must be competative (like we all know you were in the past)

15. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

Tim,
    Are you still looking or did you put something together with Troy?
    hazbin69, you are not kidding, I guess some of these guys(this is a general statement not pointed at anyone who has posted here on this thread) think they are going to ride for free on someone else's bike this year...
    hey if they are that good, why hasn't a second tier/satellite team swooped any of them up? i know there are only so many slots of that type, but still I think when guys want to weasel out of paying for their 1/3 of the weekend costs and a bit of bike setup and keep the owner who has invested thousands of $$$ waiting for the funds, it just seems like people are not being honest about having the money.

16. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I also know a guy who once knew this guy who was a friend of a known paddock regular who is a friend of someone we both know....

(Top that...)