1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Discussion in 'General' started by rd49, Apr 12, 2018.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Small doses.
    I watch the Wild until they throw it away, then have a few other teams that I follow till they toss it away but don't watch all of the games. The Caps just happened to give a good show this year.
    Wearing red today to rub it in - the HR lady's kid told me the entire time that Ovi was gonna get stomped by the Knights second string.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Congrats to the Caps. I think that was the most joyous raising of The Cup since Messier did it for the Rangers.

Quick note:

Hey Mongo...IT'S OVER!!! :D

rd400racer likes this.
  3. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Anyone catch the lady flashing the Caps as they were taking their victory lap? Burakovsky saw them :crackup:

upload_2018-6-8_8-36-8.png

4. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Go CAPS!!! That was a good game! I was trying to load my trailer last night for a track day at Tally with the game playing in the shop. I gave up on that until the game was over.

5. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Glad to see Ovi get his. Had a hard time pulling for him over the years. His shit show at the Olympics a few years ago really put me off. However, his passion this year and the run he made in the playoffs has made me a fan again. It was obvious he wanted that more than a $2 crack whore wants her next fix.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

With skateboxing over for the year, there's nothing to watch except napcar & base-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry... I went to sleep just trying to type the word basebzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dammit....

I'll just have to hibernate until the handegg season starts. And HPPT is NOT invited to the yahoo pro-pick'em game this year. :D

7. Sabre699

:crackup:Love it!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh thank the lord of toothless skaters it's done.

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Are you kidding! I'm already having withdrawal symptoms :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So far a single arrest, nothing burned and no people destroying the city in celebration. Yeah, a bunch of trash had to be picked up but less than the last rally for the environment.
    Shit, the city is celebrating the Caps wandering around the city drunk as f@ck with the cup. :D

11. rd400racer

I've been watching all the video's being posted. I've never seen a group of guys more excited about winning a championship ever. Ovi is absolutely killing it with the celebrations. The one at the Nationals game with a bunch of fans holding him upside down while he drinks out of the Cup is priceless. If I would have known they were going this nuts I might even have gone to DC for the weekend just to be a minor part of it.

Bring on the parade!

knedragon29, 90kacoupe and Sabre699 like this.
  12. Sabre699

Hockey fans...gotta love 'em.

13. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

14. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Good stuff .... man he's having a ball and well deserved

rd400racer likes this.
  15. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

I wonder if he will survive all the partying.....

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ovi slipped through a few F-bombs from the stage. no one cared. :crackup:

17. rd400racer

I'm ashamed to admit that I've been watching the parade since 11.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The WWE belt makes the appearance. :D

19. rd400racer

It's baaaacck:D

Raising the banner in about 15 minutes

Sabre699 likes this.
  20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

My bud is there tonight as he's a season ticket holder. I've been offered to go up and see my Devils when they play there this year, gratis. Looks like I might be taking a couple of weekends in DC this season :D

Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.