1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRC - Suzuki Racing Corporation

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's good that it's good looking considering how long it will take it to make a lap.

cav115 likes this.
  2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

History lesson:

Prior to HRC, it was

rsc-logo.jpg

A family friend from Japan sent me an RSC shirt. Sadly, it was stolen from my parents' truck when they were visiting LA in 1980, He brought it to show to a friend of his out there - the friend eventually did some work for RSC/HRC. My dad lost most of his camera stuff too.

cha0s#242 and Past Glory like this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Made of pure lead to keep the front from washing out.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe but I'd bet those things would throw you on to your head and body slam the bike on you if you don't respect them. :D

5. Suzuki probably told the racing division “look, you guys suck and are bringing us down, go form your own division so we all don’t look like incompetent ass hats”

cha0s#242 and ChemGuy like this.
  6. Good thing is their bikes not fast enough to generate enough heat to melt the lead :)

7. That’s assuming the toaster is back from the dealer from all the recall work.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Heighterists!!! Suzukists!!! Steeltoe because he's a sell out!!! You're all going up against the wall when I take over the world!!!!

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I think it's to stop the recalls

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Of they will throw you on your head....the frame will break where the steering head is welded to the rails the minute you grab a handful of brakes....or should I say breaks.....ha ha ha ha.

Wait. Damn it. I have to go fix my suzuki in the garage now...:(

11. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

From now on that can not be unseen!

I also think it's the best looking bike on the grid. They should have some good battles with KTM this year...

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

They could've been a little more original with the name of their racing division tho...

13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Burn!

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Keep talking.

[​IMG]

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly. I look at it the other way. Someone high enough up in Suzuki Corp. was getting tired of being put to task budget wise each year and had enough clout to simply reorganize and place their racing effort outside of the typical bean counter budget type meatings and etc.
    No idea. It does create a greater presence for them though.

On the other hand, it makes it simpler for Suzuki to shit can the entire operation by making it its own department. So you may have a valid point.:D

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup::crackup:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Suzuki is going to win races this year. I said it! and they are going to regularly beat the KTMs, Aprilias and Yamahas.

The streets will run red with the blood of the non believers!!!!

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Never under estimate Hamamatsu.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No one is worried it'll take you decades to cover that much ground on a Suckzucki.

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Anyone have any connections at Google Maps?? I am curious how much Toe uses compared to the rest of the global population...im thinking 73% of all searches. :eek: