1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprockets

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Canadian Bacon, Feb 22, 2003.

1. What do you use and why? I was thinking of buying a complete set of SS Stealth Sprockets because of the steel teeth, anyone have any experience with these? Wondering how good there riveting technique is.

Attached Files:

2. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

They look good how much are they going to run? The big reason they use alu is the weight. wonder how much that sprocket weighs.

3. They wiegh a bit more than all aluminum ones. They retail for about $60, cost is in the $35 range which is what I'll be paying for them.

4. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

you going to the national at north flordia? I may just order one to look at it. Is it like a rotor with the buttons?

5. Won't be at the National, I'll be at a track day at Jennings this time next month. I'm from Michigan so it's a haul to get down there. I'll be at Barber in April as well. They guy I talk to saw them at the Indy dealer show last weekend and said they are hard riveted on with Ti rivets. I guess they'll be worth a try.