1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sponsorship- 2001 Wintex Rider Support Program

Discussion in 'General' started by moto-heaven.com, Dec 10, 2000.

1. moto-heaven.com

moto-heaven.com New Member

As the exclusive North American importers for Wintex International, Websport Promotions, Inc. is looking to build brand awareness in 2001. As racers ourselves, it is our goal to assist as many riders in 2001 while spreading the word about Wintex. Wintex is a European maker of high quality riding apparel and personal safety gear. In addition to a complete line of street apparel, racing boots, gloves, standard and custom suits are available.

Please pass the word to friends and teammates that might not have access to this information. All levels will be considered and all applicants will recieve some level of support. Affiliation with a powersports dealer or racing supplier a plus.

We are also looking for industry product reps and new dealers. We offer very competiive commisions and dealer margins.

More inforamtion on Wintex can be found at www.wintex.at, and all inquires can be made to [email protected]. All resumes can be mailed directly to: Moto-heaven 1071 Rising Sun Road, Laurys Station, PA 18059.

To all other riders who have sucured sponsorship for riding apparel for 2001, we wish you much success this coming season.

Respectfully yours,
    Philip Caudill
    Owner

2. vlwebdesigns

vlwebdesigns Well-Known Member

After looking at a catalog and some of the gear I decided to become a dealer and a rep for Wintex Products. I'm the Tennessee rep, and the first dealer in Tennessee also. I plan on being at all national events running MSS Endurance if anyone needs anything at the track. I will be a sponsored Wintex rider in 2001 too.

BTW: Moto-Heaven.com has a new site up, and soon to have on-line ordering for about anything you need for your motorcycle. Good luck in 2001.

3. vlwebdesigns

I just ordered my new Wintex suit for 2001. Since AOD had black, Scott Harwell has all red, I chose a solid blue suit. Now I just need that white helmet and gloves to start "Smurf Racing 2001". [​IMG]

4. rocketboy211

rocketboy211 Member

Hey! This stuff is great looking and of impeccable quality!! Everyone who has seen the sample suits, boots and gloves have been impressed not only by the great looks and quality but the the prices!! Our team is is expecting our customs in soon ( how's flo. red,black,and chrome!!!)

5. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

as a true harley afficionado....NEVER ENUFF CHROME [​IMG]

peanut gallery (insert saying here) [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by td930 (edited 01-20-2001).]

6. rocketboy211

rocketboy211 Member

YES!! Chrome is one of the colors offered on custom suits!! It is primarily used as an accent though but looks GREAT!!! Contact me at [email protected] or philip at motoheaven.com if you have any questions about suits or accesories.. Oh!! You can also contact VLWEBDESIGNS. He can offer you the info too!! CHECK US OUT!!!

7. TONY #20

TONY #20 Well-Known Member

Hey guys looked at the catalog liked what I saw. Just wondered if the knee patch areas on the professional suits were able to accept after market pucks(trax-pads)?? Or would they have to be sent to a repair shop like Barnicle Bill?

Tony #20

8. vlwebdesigns

The suits come with a female velcro patch on them with Wintex sliders. They also have a set of male velcro pads that you can have sewn on if needed. They should be able to fit any sliders you need.

9. vlwebdesigns

I have a new fluored/blue/white suit at home sized 52 Euro that I can bring to Talladega if anyone is interested in seeing it. Let me know before Feb 2nd.