1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPARTAN for sale short and stout 400.00

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by barnacle bill, Sep 19, 2017.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

Selling this very little used Spartan suit that we did some light repairs on and changed out some panels for a different color ( the now black front panels) . This suit still has a new leather smell to it. it will fit someone that is pretty stout built with shorter arms and legs. here are the actual suit measures.
    front rise crotch to base of neck is 30 inches
    chest on suit is 50 inches
    waist on suit is 44 inches
    hips on suit is 46 inches
    top around thighs are 23 inches
    around biceps are 15 inches
    around wrist 8 inches
    around ankles 11 inches around neck 19-20 inches
    sleeves length from top of shoulder to wrist is 23 inches
    leg inseam from crotch to anklebone is 28 inches
    pretty good suit with aer0hump and ce armor and sliders barely scratched. 400.00 plus shipping cash. check or money order.
    thanks, b bill and darethea
    I'll try and load a picture or email for one . the suit is mostly black with white forearms and yellow expanders.

2. barnacle bill

my pics won't load they are a little to large. but I can send them to your email. nice double front zipper one piece suit. [email protected]

3. Uncle Snake

Uncle Snake Well-Known Member

Pic's for Bill.

Attached Files:

4. barnacle bill

I have to figure out how to downsize those pictures. thanks Uncle Snake!

5. barnacle bill

Lower Price. shipped to you 325.00 ( in eastern half of the USA) . cleaning out the shop . thanks bill and darethea

6. barnacle bill

the season is upon us new price shipped to you ( in eastern half of US) 300.00

7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Hi Bill,

Would you say that this suit has skinnier thighs relative to the rest of the sizes? I'm a fatty and almost all of the measurements are good except the hips and the thighs.

8. barnacle bill

they are what they are . this was probably a custom suit built for a person that sent it in to get some panels changed out just to change the color and was never heard from again. I'm trying to get a portion of my labor out of it. nice suit. I can alter the hips and thighs for a fee . thanks, bill and darethea

9. code3ryder

What does an alteration of adding a couple inches to the hips and thighs look like? Can handle via Pm if you like. Kinda bummed.. all the numbers are spot on except those 2.

10. barnacle bill

on this suit it would be black leather added down the sideseams probably starting at the waist and tapering off at the knee expander. depending on your measures. probably run about 200.00 . it's your call . this was probably a 1000 to 1200 dollar suit . being all black where it's added will hardly be noticed. those posted measures are the actual suit measure. to make sure you have enough ease your actual measure should be smaller . like 46 on the chest and 41 or 42 on the waist. and inch or so smaller on the other areas.

11. code3ryder

Ahh ok.. Thank you so much for the clarification. Not quite going to work. I hope you get get it sold. :)

12. barnacle bill

well it will fit somebody , somewhere, someday. thanks for looking. b bill and darethea

13. Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams Need more track time! Always!!

bumpity I have had two Spartan suits. Excellent quality and safety. (Crashed them both, LOL).

14. barnacle bill

still available and still 300.00 shipped to you. a new suit at a discount price if it will fit you. your measures should be less than those listed of the suit. bb

15. barnacle bill

still available 250.00 shipped to you. read the add check the measures . excellent suit for the money . b bill 859 336 7375

16. barnacle bill

still have the suit. 250.00 shipped to you in eastern US. your measure should be 2-3 inches in the chest smaller than the suit measures 1.5 inches in the legs and arms. b bill nice suit. like new.