1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SpaceX

Discussion in 'General' started by Chasbro, Sep 28, 2019.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

Thanks Seemed like the failures were next to buildings and I was thinking those were the new construction. I must have missed the moves to the launch site for SN2 and 3

2. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Where is this stream you speak of?

3. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Obviously I can't link it.

YouTube Labpadre - they have a constant live stream running of the operations.

4. CRA_Fizzer

Ah, that's right... :)

Subscribed.

mpusch likes this.
  5. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

April has been a good month for SpaceX.

A couple weeks ago they won a contract for the new Dragon XL to take cargo to the moon. Probably not on their ideal path of hardware development, but should be a nice source of funding.

Just today they won one of the contracts for Human Landing System using Starship. Big step to have NASA be willing to actually work toward integrating Starship into their future plans.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  6. CRA_Fizzer

So is it true Musk told California to go pound sand and is going to move shop?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Right guy, wrong thread. :beer:

8. CRA_Fizzer

Please enlighten me as to which of the many existing threads this should go into... :moon: :beer:

9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

The threats were made on the ultimate and most official medium - Twitter. Theoretically that's the plan, but that would be a pretty major move. Musk avoids the sunk cost fallacy well, but it seems like that would be a big change.

Disclaimer, I love Spacex but don't know anywhere near as much about Tesla's dealings.

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Tesla, not SpaceX

11. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Talking about Tesla in a spacex thread would probably be the least off topic thread ever on the bbs.

MachineR1 and scottn like this.
  12. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

Speaking of SpaceX, I just got back from Boca Chica. The progress there is incredible. I wanted to scout out locations to watch the next flight. I found a place and recorded the first static fire of SN4. Search Charles Brothers on utube if you want to see.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

14. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Boooo! Keep this Tesla shit out of the SpaceX thread.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I mean, when in Rome... (Wash your hands.)

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Boooo!

17. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I think one of the guys on the Ulrich team, and the Mule motorcycle guy, were building rockets at one point in time ...

18. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

The guy on M4 still does.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I'm tempted to express an opinion on Earth's pancake shape suddenly......

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actions speak louder than words... Build you a steam powered rocked and PROVE IT!!!

Steeltoe likes this.